No announcement yet.

Arum- Pacquaio/Rios sold between 500,000-550,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
    What wasn't mentioned was that in ASIA, they can have a house full of watchers, say about 20-30 from one TV so that only counted as 1 subscription. I've heard that in the regions affected by the typhoon for example, they projected the fight on a big screen, perhaps 100s or 1000s watching, again under 1 subscription.

My brother alone invited probably 30-40 people in the house with two large screen TVs...one in the basement and one in the living room. Again, 1 subscription.

I think that the Chinese are pretty much like that too...

And so this isn't an exact science as to why many people didn't watch the fight, on the contrary LOTS OF PEOPLE WATCHED IT. So for half a million, perhaps there's actually 5-10 million watchers at least! hahaha
    I had at least 25 people in my house with the same setup for the Mayweather fight. Large screen on my main level and a large screen in the basement. So this is not a legit excuse. People do this all the time for most big fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
      What wasn't mentioned was that in ASIA, they can have a house full of watchers, say about 20-30 from one TV so that only counted as 1 subscription. I've heard that in the regions affected by the typhoon for example, they projected the fight on a big screen, perhaps 100s or 1000s watching, again under 1 subscription.

My brother alone invited probably 30-40 people in the house with two large screen TVs...one in the basement and one in the living room. Again, 1 subscription.

I think that the Chinese are pretty much like that too...

And so this isn't an exact science as to why many people didn't watch the fight, on the contrary LOTS OF PEOPLE WATCHED IT. So for half a million, perhaps there's actually 5-10 million watchers at least! hahaha
      They don't have PPV over there so I doesn't matter if 1 person watched 1 TV they still sold 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Manny is still a bigger draw. Suck it flaming floyd fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          The promotion was horrible from start to finish, I nearly missed the fight thinking it was a week later.

What made things worse is they expected us US people to pay 60$ when they were trying to sell it for $5.00 in China, the Chinese thought $5.00 dollars was too steep, and ending up showing the fight on free tv. So they wanted people to pay 60$ for a ppv being the first with 2 fighters coming off L's, when even the chinese knew this was a regular tv match and showed it for free, thats rubs me wrong, even though I wanted to order, only in Arum land

The trash card aint help Golden Boy may have changed the game as far as ppv's go....
          Chinese minimum wage $1.19 p/h
          US minimum wage $7.25 p/h

Poor Americans................

Comment

• Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
            floyd must be jealous and crying on ellerbies shoulder while stroking ellerbies big black c0ck. a big smile on ellerbies face

You Manny stans are gay as ****.

Comment

• Those are good numbers when you think about it.

Comment

Working...
              X