Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the US/UK rivalry the best in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the US/UK rivalry the best in boxing?

theres just something about US fighters fighting UK fighters that gets me very excited ...i got love for the UK and im an unbiased boxing fan, but the friendly rivalry we have with you guys is just so much fun

i find myself screaming the most during us/uk fights ...nearly shat myself during price/thompson and fury/cunningham ..i have NOTHING against UK fighters, this is boxing and may the best man win, but sometimes its fun to see them go down against americans simply because it makes them come harder the next time out ...thus the cycle repeats

its also fun seeing brits win every now and then..i root for them a lot of the times and froch is one of my favorite fighters actually.

you got 1 of us yesterday, payback for thompson i suppose..but well get you again in the future

love the friendly competition we have going...keep it up brits

Mexico japan

Comment

it's fun, most of the yanks don't take it too personally, there are a couple on here that are seriously racist jerks though, but hey there's a bad apple in every bunch.

Comment

Mexico vs Puerto Rico is probably the best rivalry and the one that has produced the best fights and fireworks, but I like all kinds of rivalries and may the best man win.

Comment

I guess it really depends where you're from, Mexico/PR is the most famous rivalry but US v UK is always lots of banter.

A heavyweight tournament would be great.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 04-21-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I was actually unaware US/UK had a rivalry until this thread.

Comment

I didn't know it was that much of a rivalry.....

Comment

Mexico/PR is better and not as one-sided historically.

Comment

Working...
                X