Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank having their PR person convince the public that Rigo Stinks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The public already decided he stinks by booing him repeatedly during the fight

And he doesnt speak english

Comment

Arum only cares about who brings the most money for him in thats why hes not a fan of Rigo. More $ be to made from Donaire he did the same thing to Bradley by not giving him credit.

Check Hooks all your post are absolute garbage literally everything you type is a joke. Your so biased it's sad I can't believe you believe the things you type are you even a fan of boxing of just Filipinos. Because by being so narrow minded your actually an embarrassment to Filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

What did you expect the Donaire fans to do? Cheer as their man got demolished?

Booing was the highlight of their night.

Comment

I also heard them boo Donaire as he was making excuses. He speaks english just fine

Comment

That sucks for Rigondeaux for his own promotor to throw him under the bus like that. It wasn't his fault Donaire couldn't adjust in this fight. Donaire should have been fighting the whole fight like that round he scored the knock down in. Rigondeaux needs to fight a couple of fights at 122 until his contract with Top Rank expires. Then sign with someone else. Both Arum and Dan Rafael s**ting on Rigondeaux performance agains't Donaire sad man.

Comment

they were filipinos so it doesnt count

Comment

Actually Donaire was getting booed when he was making excuse after excuse. By the way

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  That sucks for Rigondeaux for his own promotor to throw him under the bus like that. It wasn't his fault Donaire couldn't adjust in this fight. Donaire should have been fighting the whole fight like that round he scored the knock down in. Rigondeaux needs to fight a couple of fights at 122 until his contract with Top Rank expires. Then sign with someone else. Both Arum and Dan Rafael s**ting on Rigondeaux performance agains't Donaire sad man.
                  Rafael is whatever he is a writer who is an opinion guy on the largest possible outlet, he is a guy who let is clearly be known he fell in love with boxing because of Arturo Gatti and unabashedly voted for him for the hall of fame. He is going to do his thing, I can understand not agreeing because I often disagree with him but no need to take him that seriously (even if he says something you agree with). At least he is doing his job even if you don't think he is doing it well.

Bob Arum on the other hand is getting paid by Rigondeaux to be his promoter and promoters are suppose to work for fighters, so Arum is totally not doing his job and basically stealing Rigondeaux's money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Rafael is whatever he is a writer who is an opinion guy on the largest possible outlet, he is a guy who let is clearly be known he fell in love with boxing because of Arturo Gatti and unabashedly voted for him for the hall of fame. He is going to do his thing, I can understand not agreeing because I often disagree with him but no need to take him that seriously (even if he says something you agree with). At least he is doing his job even if you don't think he is doing it well.

Bob Arum on the other hand is getting paid by Rigondeaux to be his promoter and promoters are suppose to work for fighters, so Arum is totally not doing his job and basically stealing Rigondeaux's money.
                    I agree with your post.

Comment

Working...
                    X