No announcement yet.

Dont buy a Toshiba Laptop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont buy a Toshiba Laptop

I bought a Toshiba Laptop and atfirst I liked it, but Ive been plagued with hardware problems. I've had to send this laptop to their "repair depot" twice already and today I get my computer back after not having it for two weeks and its in much worse condition than when I sent it in. I sent it in because ONE SPEAKER didn't work and I got it back WITH BOTH SPEAKERS NOT WORKING and scratches on the cover and brown **** on the bottom.

When I called I spoke with one of the Consumer Managers and was literally told its just speakers.

I paid $750 for this laptop and its a overheating mute picture displayer.

i love toshiba laptops.

bought one a few years back and ever since i've been buying toshiba.

never had any problems.

Comment

why you always complaining about **** man? every time i see one of your threads your either complaining about milk prices or debating weather to get your AC fixed in your busted ass Honda.....You need to stop stressin ova ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        I bought a Toshiba Laptop and atfirst I liked it, but Ive been plagued with hardware problems. I've had to send this laptop to their "repair depot" twice already and today I get my computer back after not having it for two weeks and its in much worse condition than when I sent it in. I sent it in because ONE SPEAKER didn't work and I got it back WITH BOTH SPEAKERS NOT WORKING and scratches on the cover and brown **** on the bottom.

When I called I spoke with one of the Consumer Managers and was literally told its just speakers.

I paid $750 for this laptop and its a overheating mute picture displayer.

I have a Satellite A505 , windows 7. Intel i3 core. 6 gb 64 bit operating system. Nvidia graphic card. It was supposed to be a good computer for Graphic designer. and Ive had some issues with it. I am definitely not buying a Toshiba ever again.

I thought I was getting a good computer. Its not bad.

But I use to run the same programs from a 2gb Dell and it never crashed. This piece of **** give me a "the Nvidia graphic card stopped working properly and it had to be terminated" message every time I open Photoshop.

I dont recommend them either.

Comment

I literally JUST bought a Toshiba a week ago. I've had no complaints so far (cant say the same for my old HP...) EXCEPT that whenever I move the laptop the music gets interfered with and I'm not sure if that's normal. When I first got it whenever the computer shook it advertised that it was stopping the hard drive from working during vibrations for safety. Is what I'm experiencing normal?

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
            I literally JUST bought a Toshiba a week ago. I've had no complaints so far (cant say the same for my old HP...) EXCEPT that whenever I move the laptop the music gets interfered with and I'm not sure if that's normal. When I first got it whenever the computer shook it advertised that it was stopping the hard drive from working during vibrations for safety. Is what I'm experiencing normal?
            I just bought a new HP for under $400 a couple weeks ago. So far, I'm loving it. But we'll see how it holds up throughout the years.

Comment

HP is better than Toshiba..
              cause im using HP hehehe

Comment

Sager >>>> All.

Comment

My toshiba the only time it gets messed up is from the virus' on this website.

Comment

You get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                    X