• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny is great and proved it before even going to 135

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Not sure,

I asked Shane if the rumor between the top trainer competition between Jack and Floyd Sr was true. And, he answered with "I don't know he hasn't told me.." So I don't know if they talk often or not.

I know Jack also made another comment saying if he trains Mosley then they can beat Pac. But, Shane is staying with Richardson.

Shane also said Jack has a pretty big ego. So who knows...
      Naazim is a good strategist. He obv had a good plan for everybody. Even Hopkins/calzaghe. Joe just didn't play along.

If there are openings (and we know there will be) , Naaz will find the plan for it. But Shane doesn't have enough left in the tank to capitalize.

It sickens me that jack is 2x Trainer of the Year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Are you serious?
        Yes. When was the last time a fighter had a gun to their head to drop a few pounds. None that i know of. They sign they fight. It would have been easy for them to protest the stipulations but they didnt so no excuses. Once you get in the ring negotiations are over and fans and haters should follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Yes. When was the last time a fighter had a gun to their head to drop a few pounds. None that i know of. They sign they fight. It would have been easy for them to protest the stipulations but they didnt so no excuses. Once you get in the ring negotiations are over and fans and haters should follow suit.
          These guys will take any risk for the money. You have a very short window. Just like football players play injured because they are willing to trade the long term risks for a near-term payday.

Clottey, margarito, cotto made big paydays. They have families. They box for the money.

That is why guys take these fights.

Comment

Pacquiao, according to Jack, will resort to running “once Shane hits him.”

“Once he hits him, he gonna start moving,” said the elder Mosley, who is actually not awed by what Pacquiao has done through the years.

“Pacquiao ain’t the greatest ever, but he’s been matched real good. (Top Rank head) Bob Arum knows to do a great job with his fighters and I have to give it to him. He knows how to match him up real good.”
            Yeah he is right. Pac having an iron chin, insane workrate, blinding foot and hands speed are the product of real good match making.

Comment

Sounds like any other trainer before their fighter fight Pac. After the fight Jack will say,'Pacquiao is the best'.

Comment

he knows pac is the s.hit, he sounds like the may family now..........

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Yeah he is right. Pac having an iron chin, insane workrate, blinding foot and hands speed are the product of real good match making.
                  Pac is the first guy with those?

Comment

Pac is the first guy with those?
                    Pac has done more in 2 years the welter weights more than Floyd did in the last 4++ years.. That's for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                      Pac has done more in 2 years the welter weights more than Floyd did in the last 4++ years.. That's for sure...
                      Typical ******* response.

Comment

Working...
                      X