No announcement yet.

flying to vancouver to see ALICE IN CHAINS and DEFTONES tommorow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some advice:

There's a friendly nightclub I recommend a short walk from GM Place: The Shark Club. Some hot women go there.

Careful with any ho's here in Vancouver Joe, their pimps are Hell's Angels.

Don't buy drugs in the downtown East Hastings area, they might be laced with something nasty. The bars on East Hastings and on Main Street near Hastings have dangerous customers, so avoid those places.

There are thieves in Vancouver who go around the bars to steal wallets from unattended jackets, so especially if you are drinking, be careful with your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      Some advice:

There's a friendly nightclub I recommend a short walk from GM Place: The Shark Club. Some hot women go there.

Careful with any ho's here in Vancouver Joe, their pimps are Hell's Angels.

Don't buy drugs in the downtown East Hastings area, they might be laced with something nasty. The bars on East Hastings and on Main Street near Hastings have dangerous customers, so avoid those places.

There are thieves in Vancouver who go around the bars to steal wallets from unattended jackets, so especially if you are drinking, be careful with your wallet.
      thanks for the tip but i probably know a few on the HA's they own the strip club i hang at...i don't do drugs anymore & im a big boy covered in tattoos..im not the guy they try to steal from.ive been to mexico city,lima(peru),cairo....vancouver is holidays compared to those places...besides i look like a guy who would be hanging in hastings...lol! ive been to van a few times & ill go to the commadore ballroom after the show.i fly out friday morning at 10am so i wont be getting out of hand...thanks for the concern though....trust me im a guy you want walking with you in a dark alley at night!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        2 great bands.

Change(House of fly) is one of my favorite songs
        Funny, that's probably my least favorite Deftones song. I'm not really into them much anymore though.

Loved AIC back in the day. That would be awesome to see them although I'm not too keen on their newest album. I'm sure they'll play a bunch of their older stuff so it will be awesome! Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          maybe they have a pow wow tonight at the big teepee...check it out!
          ima tee pee creep with your woman

Comment

i can't wait...got my new camera to take pics...hopefully im close enough...
            Awesome bro. Hope you have a lot of fun.

I am going to see them in San Diego on the 15th.

Two of my all-time favorite bands.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              2 great bands.

Change(House of fly) is one of my favorite songs
              Hell yeah. That song turns girls on. Real talk.

Digital Bath and Be Quiet and Drive also have the same effect on chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Awesome bro. Hope you have a lot of fun.

I am going to see them in San Diego on the 15th.

Two of my all-time favorite bands.
                san diego would be cool...its neat to see your favorite bands in other cities....nice sig too man...i dig it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  ima tee pee creep with your woman
                  "my woman" is either in the yellow pages or from another country....

Comment

so she is a blow up doll?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                      so she is a blow up doll?
                      mail order bride?

Comment

Working...
                      X