Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always believed manny hasn't been doping. But this is the first time I've kind of felt like he's hiding something

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I've been wanting to see that

PBF would carry Matt in a dominating performance...then they'd rob him in the UK...that would be worth my $60

true story

Comment

• Originally posted by aether View Post
        you guys know that testing after the fight would yield the same result as testing a few weeks before the fight right?
        Then there should be no problem testing before the fight. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          See I disagree. Vegas already has it's drug testing in place. If Mayweather only wanted fairness, why doesn't he require all of his opponents to these sorts of tests?

As far as I know, there has never been a fight in boxing history in the states that had "Olympic style" doping tests done for a fight. It's crazy if you really think about that Floyd would even demand this thing. No other fighters have to do this ****.
          This is not just a fight..lots of money is involved..and manny cleaning out his opponents like the incredible hulk makes people wonder wtf is going on..so for this fight i think its a good idea.

Comment

• MAYWEATHER is backing out the fight.

He is scared to death of PACQUIAO.

Was up with this stupid blood test?

Since when MAYWEATHER s come up with rules that PACQUIAO need to take his blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
              This is not just a fight..lots of money is involved..and manny cleaning out his opponents like the incredible hulk makes people wonder wtf is going on..so for this fight i think its a good idea.
              Exactly how I feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                yeah mak.... run, that's what you do.....

but don't make pacman be like you..... bahag buntot!

why dont you go drink some drano and much on some rat poison...you dont know **** about boxing

Comment

• The poll should say just Perfomance enhancement drugs as HGH which are not steroids. Some think he is PED's but not on steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                    Then there should be no problem testing before the fight. Right?
                    WOW you are STUPID!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
                      So Ali should have done the same against Foreman, since Foreman was cleaning out his opponents like hulk? And it was the biggest fight on the planet at the time (far bigger than this).

Comment

Working...
                      X