Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Yuri Foreman Give Pac Problems at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    He had enough power to drop and hurt Santos
    First time I have seen either guy. Foreman looked pretty good but Santos looked like trash for real. Pac will have Foreman in the corner after a few rds and break him down with the hornets nest of punches that he will unleashing. They are targeting him because he is a bigger Diaz, weakest in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      First time I have seen either guy. Foreman looked pretty good but Santos looked like trash for real. Pac will have Foreman in the corner after a few rds and break him down with the hornets nest of punches that he will unleashing. They are targeting him because he is a bigger Diaz, weakest in the division.
      That's exactly the point..

this definitely won't be at 154 neither..they gotta cripple him a bit first..I say 151lbs at the most!..

Comment

I'd like Pac alot more if he didn't fight at catchweights and his fans didn't praise him like he's best thing to hit planet earth.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
          I'd like Pac alot more if he didn't fight at catchweights and his fans didn't praise him like he's best thing to hit planet earth.
          Yeah, after the Cotto fight, it is pretty obvious that he can hold his own against "bigger" guys

Comment

Working...
          X