No announcement yet.

Guilty Pleasure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Pleasure

A fighter that you enjoy watching,but for whatever reason is unlikely to ever be considered elite.

Deontay Wilder

Comment

Katsidis, several years ago.

Comment

Amir Khan, Adrien Broner

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Amir Khan, Adrien Broner
          never mind elite, that's the next fighter of the decade

I enjoyed watching John Molina Jr. although the failed drugs test has kinda put me off him now.

Comment

Also lucas Mattysse
            Last edited by aldo5408; 08-03-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I know Algieri is not elite but i'd suck him dry.

Lucas Matthysse too, very good fighter but never going to be great but i'd cream his pooper like a freshly made pot of coffee.

Leo Santa Cruz won't be elite but he looks like he would be a little slut in the bedroom. Definitely would.

Comment

Soy Shiming.

Comment

Zab Judah fan since 1998...I believed in Zab!!!

Was a Zaheer Raheem fan....but as a kid that 1996 Olympic team got me heavy into boxing so I followed all of them:Vargas, Reid, Tarver, etc.

And if course Katsidis. He was in a classic fight every month it seemed like.

I like Robert Guerrero. I was high on him as a prospect at the lower weights and thought he would be great. I still ride with the Ghost even when he's a big underdog.

Devon Alexander. I think he gets unnecessary hate for some close decisions that he probably didn't deserve.

Tony Thompson, Chop Chop Corley, William Joppy, etc. were all hometown fighters. Big fan of all DC fighters.

The list goes on.....I can't name them all

Comment

Used to like Daniel Ponce De Leon. These days... Derry Matthews? He always brings the action. Also used to like Jesus Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                    X