No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Although Floyd Mayweather Jr. had a tougher time than expected against Marcos Maidana earlier this month, IBF/WBA light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins is still pretty confident that Mayweather would handle Manny Pacquiao quite easily if a fight was put together. Hopkins feels Pacquiao has slid further, in terms of his physical abilities, than Mayweather.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Although Floyd Mayweather Jr. had a tougher time than expected against Marcos Maidana earlier this month, IBF/WBA light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins is still pretty confident that Mayweather would handle Manny Pacquiao quite easily if a fight was put together. Hopkins feels Pacquiao has slid further, in terms of his physical abilities, than Mayweather.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Oh boy here we goooo....
    Last edited by Ephesians; 05-12-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Hopkins "I don't think Mayweather-Pacquiao is the big fight per say of the perception of who would win or who would lose like before, I think we lost that opportunity".

And that's exactly why I don't care about this fight, and it not being any more viable now than it was before makes me not give a fuck.

Comment

Easy work, ha ha. Hopkins is getting senial in his old age. Floyd struggled to impress against madaina, what makes him think pacquiao would be easy work??? Lol

Comment

God damn, I swear this son of a ***** Hopkins has become a big mouth annoying *******. I'm sick of him

Comment

This will be 100 pages once the fanboys get going

Comment

B-hop is right.

Comment

Shut the eff up BHop.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Hopkins "I don't think Mayweather-Pacquiao is the big fight per say of the perception of who would win or who would lose like before, I think we lost that opportunity".

And that's exactly why I don't care about this fight, and it not being any more viable now than it was before makes me not give a fuck.
                  Pretty much my sentiments about the fight.

Comment

He is right though. It's just two guys way past their prime fighting each other but still good enough to be among the top 3 P4P. Still a HUGE PPV though. Right now it's a 55-45 fight favoring Floyd. It used to be an unstoppable force (Pac) vs. the immovable object (Floyd). Now it's just a guy who might get KO'ed anytime (Pac) vs. a crybaby businessman who believes every boxer should be wearing Grants.
                    Last edited by Pocket Dogs!; 05-12-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X