Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz calls out 147-154 ! Including floyd,canelo,and josesito ! ! !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz vs Rios would be a great WW fight, doubt it ever happens but the two have beefed before.

Comment

Calling out? More like begging to redeem himself.
      Just needs to get one win before they make him fight Canelo next year

Comment

I don't know what to think about Victor Ortiz. His win over Berto was exciting, but how good is Berto, really. but like Robert Garcia said, he seems to get easily discouraged in fights. I think in order to be great in boxing you must be 100% committed, it doesn't seem like he is.

Comment

Floyd needs to give Ortiz a rematch. Floyd must be pleased with the way he cowardly cold ****ed Ortiz & then had the gall to class it a KO win. Hell Floyd hit a totally defenceless Victor with as hard a combination as he could throw yet STILL!! couldn't knock Victor out. But we all know Floyd prefers beating on women anyway

Comment

Am a tree bro!

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
              Floyd needs to give Ortiz a rematch. Floyd must be pleased with the way he cowardly cold ****ed Ortiz & then had the gall to class it a KO win. Hell Floyd hit a totally defenceless Victor with as hard a combination as he could throw yet STILL!! couldn't knock Victor out. But we all know Floyd prefers beating on women anyway
              Ortiz quit that fight like a dumbass. He was smiling at the end of it. He may make noise about a rematch now, but when that fight ended he was straight thanking Floyd for giving him 2 million dollars to quit out in the fourth round.

Comment

Anyone can get it.. Mayweather promised a rematch so I expect that fight to happen September 2014.. I see a Canelo fight happening early next year Ortiz beats him easy

Comment

Ortiz is still young. He has the right to earn a living and he's a boxer. Let him throw his name back in the WW division or SWW for that matter. What else is he going to do work at Wal Mart?

Comment

I'm not sure what to think about Ortiz. I'm a fan of his, and I really want him to do well. He has lots of talent, I just have to question where his head is. He just seems so damn unstable.

Comment

Ortiz I the truth. He would easily knock out Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X