No announcement yet.

Messed around with my best female friend last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed around with my best female friend last night

We are really close. I dont really need to go into detail, i think we all have or had a chick who was a real good friend, almost like one of the guys.

Anyways, shes an attractive chick. But ive never looked at her in a way other than friend. We joked around one day when she said she needed to get laid. I said well us being good friends, id be willing to do the favor. Shes like no no we are too good of friends. It wont ever happen.

Anyways yesterday after we go out shes dropping me off home (she was DD). Then i brought up what we talked about. She still said no. We are friends and also im too young (shes 27). Well i guess i spit some game (already drunk) we made out. I got her wet enough to give me a little head. But i was embarassed because i couldnt get a full hard on from still being drunk. I sucked on her **** a little bit.. But wasnt able to convince her to ****. No big deal.

So where do i go from here? Act like it all never happened? I dont think il be awkward around her. I just dont want her being uncomfortable. Or thinking that me wanting to go hang out means i want to try to ****. Thats not true.

limp d1ck ass lil boy.you blew it.she will always remember you as the friend who couldnt get it up.even after head

Comment

real talk tho if you couldnt get it up then it wasnt right and wasnt meant to be.cause when im drunk i get rock hard only thing that made me limp was cocaine.just stay in the friend zone

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        limp d1ck ass lil boy.you blew it.she will always remember you as the friend who couldnt get it up.even after head
        This.

Comment

Couldn't tell ya, never went that far without closing the deal.

Also never went limp on a chick.

Have fun in the friend zone...

Comment

I cant get a full hard on really drunk either

And if youre really best friends, you should be able to talk about it

Comment

How long did she give you head for? And you still couldn't get it up, carnal?

Comment

Maybe she just really sucked at giving head?

We've all been there before.

Comment

The head was awesome. That is what actually started to get my engine running. It just took a while. I considered telling her no when she went down since i wasnt fully hard. Like 60 percent. If i remember correctly after a couple minutes i think i had 80 percent function going.

Comment

I guessing there was no happy ending

Comment

Working...
                    X