Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rank Mayweather Jr All Time as a Super Feather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its him Arguello and Nelson. I would put Floyd as number 1 and would be confident doing so. He was a sensational fighter at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Of course you would mate. You're a *****, remember?
      Dazed's love for Floyd is slightly surpassed by his nuthugging of the professor.

Comment

Its so hard to split this one at the top. Floyd v Azumah would have been amazing to watch but you could say that about the other two guys Elorde and Arguello.

Comment

I think I would have to rank Arguello at #1.

Like I said in the thread yesterday there are fighters like Elorde, Nelson, Chocolate etc etc that many may argue could beat him at 130 or are greater or whatever.

Sandy Saddler Vs Mayweather would be a fight I would have loved to have seen although Saddler was a Featherweight more than anything.

But, I would rank him minimum Top 5 and argubally Top 3 at 130.

Comment

Head to head, Floyd probably beats the Professor. But in terms of historical standing at 130, I'd give the nod to Azumah.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Its so hard to split this one at the top. Floyd v Azumah would have been amazing to watch but you could say that about the other two guys Elorde and Arguello.

Arguello and Nelson were skilled technicians,but they had slow feet and were awful at cutting the ring off.Mayweather wouldn't be stupid enough to provide a stationary target and would utilize his superior foot speed and outbox both of them soundly enough

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                26(19)-0 WBC Super Feather Champ 9 Title Fights 9(6)-0 8 Defenses. 315-18-6 Opp. rec. In title fights

Tony Pep
                Genaro Hernandez
                Angel Manfredy
                Carlos Rios
                Justin Juuko
                Carlos Gerena
                Gregorio Vargas
                Diego Corrales
                Carlos Hernandez
                Jesus Chavez
                Below Julio Cesar Chavez

Comment