Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Let's get all the anti-semists out there and encourage them to praise Hitler for his achievements.
    Let's get all the white supremacists/neo nazi's out here and tell us how the freedom writers deserved their beatings for standing up to them. And how Emmett Till deserved to die for being black in the 50s.

Better yet, let's support freedom of speech for the people who tell us that Muslims are all the same and are really just trying to take over the world. One bomb at a time.

The people who claim ****sexuality can be fixed by doctors are ignorant and it should never have been aired. Because then we get stupid Christians on forum's like these telling us that he can stand up for his opinion. and let's get a discussion up about whether he's actually right or not.

I don't know what's more stupid, you believing he is right to voice such a dumb opinion, him saying it or the show airing it.

Comment

Don't know what's more stupid. What Holyfield said or this thread celebrating it...

Comment

Holyfield will forever be enshrined as the hero that stood up to the tyranny of the ****sexual domination of the world, freeing the oppressed heterosexuals so that they can once again be free to spout ignorance and hatred against ****sexuals. What a man, what a hero...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Wow that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Let's get all the anti-semists out there and encourage them to praise Hitler for his achievements.
          Let's get all the white supremacists/neo nazi's out here and tell us how the freedom writers deserved their beatings for standing up to them. And how Emmett Till deserved to die for being black in the 50s.

Better yet, let's support freedom of speech for the people who tell us that Muslims are all the same and are really just trying to take over the world. One bomb at a time.

The people who claim ****sexuality can be fixed by doctors are ignorant and it should never have been aired. Because then we get stupid Christians on forum's like these telling us that he can stand up for his opinion. and let's get a discussion up about whether he's actually right or not.

I don't know what's more stupid, you believing he is right to voice such a dumb opinion, him saying it or the show airing it.
          Are you Implying that certain groups are entitled to freedom of speech, yet others are not? Does being a Christian make a person stupid because It defies your particular beliefs? Is It ok for one to voice there opinion that being gay Is acceptable, yet one voicing there opinion that It Is unacceptable, Is not ok? I'm just trying to get a better understanding,that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Are you Implying that certain groups are entitled to freedom of speech, yet others are not? Does being a Christian make a person stupid because It defies your particular beliefs? Is It ok for one to voice there opinion that being gay Is acceptable, yet one voicing there opinion that It Is unacceptable, Is not ok? I'm just trying to get a better understanding,that's all.
            Yes that is most certainly what I'm saying. I made that pretty clear, didn't I? If you are in a position to have an effect on popular opinion, like famous people do, and you have a twisted, uncivilized and ignorant opinion then you are not entitled to voice it.

Freedom of speech is a privilege that people shouldn't take advantage of.

By the way, I am Christian too. But I'm not stupid enough to take what an ancient book, written by man, said 1500 years ago., literally.

Comment

It is a question of truth and falsity, not to mention moral decency. If you believe that ****sexuality is a disability, or that it is a choice, or such like, then you believe something that is false and those false beliefs can lead to all kinds of evil acts and behaviour towards ****sexuals. Just because someone says that this is what they believe because of their religion it doesn't mean it ameliorates such ignorance and potential hate.
              Last edited by Humean; 01-06-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

The same people campaign for tolerance and freedom of speech, but when opposing them it appears freedom of speech doesn't exist. Its all too common in society, and not just the instance of Evander's comments with regards to ****sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                  Instead of criticizing Holyfield for his comments on ******ry, people should be preparing a reward for him. At least he has the balls to state what he believes in rather than submit to the modern-day ****sexual propaganda agenda. Holyfield is the man!
                  Strange choice of a word given the topic of conversation. What is the "modern-day ****sexual propaganda agenda" anyway? Is it some grand conspiracy to turn all straight men into c0ck lovers, is their agenda so utterly transparent? Or are they struggling for simple dignity, respect and recognition?

Holyfield didn't have guts for expressing ****phobia over the airwaves, what he has in surplus however is ignorance. And I think its really odd coming from an African American to be honest. Holyfield's acting as if he's been utterly untouched by racism and discrimination. You'd think just on that basic level he'd have a little empathy and keep his m0ther****ing mouth shut, but apparently not.

I guess in Holyfield's world its not okay to be different and not feel guilty because you are. **** that feels weird to type, Holyfield's really ****ed in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Yes that is most certainly what I'm saying. I made that pretty clear, didn't I? If you are in a position to have an effect on popular opinion, like famous people do, and you have a twisted, uncivilized and ignorant opinion then you are not entitled to voice it.

Freedom of speech is a privilege that people shouldn't take advantage of.

By the way, I am Christian too. But I'm not stupid enough to take what an ancient book, written by man, said 1500 years ago., literally.
                    Oh ok, freedom of speech Is only acceptable to people with a certain set of views. I get It. Thank for clarifying.

Comment

Oh ok, freedom of speech Is only acceptable to people with a certain set of views. I get It. Thank for clarifying.
                      No you don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X