Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some Manny fans accuse Floyd and Jmm of roiding?but not Mannny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
    I wished I lived closed to Larry and dude get racial with me. He would end up like them Rollin' 60's.

Or....

We could do it Pelican Bay style... I would pull a Ponce De Leon vs. Broner on his arse. Dude would get a boxing lesson, just like his racist idol-- Broner.
    Dude don't even box he's just a big PUS internet ****thug

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      He is the only person who refused testing and i do not see a reason to refuse better testing
      I do it's called not bending to your opponents special demands especially when you're the first one ever asked. Then he agreed since Roidweather was crying so much and he couldn't pull his skirt down so Fraud just covered his ears and pretended he didn't hear him.

Comment

Ok so why the accusations against Jmm and Floyd?
        Guilty until proven innocent

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          I do it's called not bending to your opponents special demands especially when you're the first one ever asked. Then he agreed since Roidweather was crying so much and he couldn't pull his skirt down so Fraud just covered his ears and pretended he didn't hear him.
          Manny made more demands than Floyd first time round,and hasn't agreed to it yet
          If he beats Marquez and is willing to do random testing then its up to Floyd to make the fight happen

Comment

because they are scared JMM will beat their idol again so are getting their excuses in early

Its funny Pac doesnt do random blood testing, we all know why, the guys a dirty cheat, so if JMM has been juicing then it's only fair

Now if Pac and Pacfarts are scared that JMM has been juicing then ask for random blood testing, but then that wud expose Pacman too wudnt it hahaha

Comment

you cause you posted here

ask Maniac

Prove it i have heard no announcement about him failing any test,last i check he passed all test..........and if you stopped calling me racial slurs i would have anything to snitch about would i?
              I guess you haven't read the recent articles about PEDs. All good. It's normal to only read biased articles that flame one fighter and not the other.

Have you even looked at the recent JMM pictures? No ****ing way this dude has bulked up the way he has without roids. Dude is looking INSANE.

Either way, stop crying about roids. Let the best man win. Win or Lose Pac vs JMM IV will hopefully end this chapter. After Pac kills a roided JMM, you can go make all your excuses and watch floyd run even more.

Comment

Retaliation, I reckon....

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Retaliation, I reckon....
                  your sig looks like hatton vs Pac, right hook and duck the punch and knock down, except the funny thing after that! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    Because this forum is currently just opposing swarms of dickriders with no objectivity.

There are still good posters here and there but there are so many alts right now that it's difficult to tell who.
                    I have a highly respected alt on here... I am even chummy with you.. you'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      His snitch ass will probably make a thread about you in the lounge now

The only confirmed cheater is Floyd. He's the only one that has failed multiple test
                      if u call making your hands better in order to fight cheating thats the only thing i can think of but his skills would still remain just like he is them other fighters need steriods cause they rely on power and take ton of hits floyd dont he just school your ass for 12rd hated or love it he get the win
                      Last edited by THE TALK OF TX; 11-23-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X