Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: If Cleverly Trades With Me, He's Getting KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: If Cleverly Trades With Me, He's Getting KO'd!

Tony Bellew has warned WBO light-heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly if he trades punches in their title bout he will get knocked out.

[Click Here To Read More]

You're knocking sod all out Tony ''bummer'' Bellew, your power is extremely overrated, you have no chin & you're limited as they come. How on earth you became a 3 time ABA champion & got this far is beyond me. Please Cleverly as much as I dislike, give this gob****e a proper reality check.

Comment

Bellew is an "in-your-face" chav who reminds me of the type of cvnt who starts fights in bars. I want him to lose, and he will.

Bellew may have better KO ratio at this point, but he's not the harder puncher. Clev's power has improved markedly and he will undoubtedly bang this pr1ck out.

Comment

Bellew has been put down by

Jevgenijs Andrejevs who had a record of 3-22-0

Bob Ajisafe who had a record of 8-1-0

Ovill McKenzie who had a record of 18-9-0 twice in one fight.

Comment

Bellew is a World Class talker!

I remember reading something crazy like he spared Haye before and took his shots flush, so how could any LHW cope with him, blah, blah, blah.

Next fight he was eating canvas of Bob Asiafe.

Listen, I rate Cleverly V HIGHLY. But, it's all on what Cleverly could do (POTENTIAL) not what he's done. He looks so talented, but then he fights like a ten pound a night bum should fight.

And your thinking, wtf, is the kid doing, he has real talent.

The thing that bothers me about this is - Bellew's saying Cleverly isn't versitile - calling him a limited, one-trick pony.... blah, blah, blah, bum.

As a big fan of his that fricking annoys me, but you can't say he's wrong.

I got annoyed yesterday and went OTT, but it's just I'm sick of arguing with boxing fans on forums or friends in work or bars anywhere that are boxing fans.

My favourite fighter is NC - am getting sick of defending him when people are saying so amny bad things about him when I know he's levels above what they're saying.

Pee's me off - limited, bum, immature.

Some things they're right but that comes with age and experience and am sure Nath and his team will show that.

Discipline, sticking to a game plan, tight and improved defence and things like boxing deifferent ways (versitile) all these things he'll improve on.

He's only 24!

Nathan I'll always thought as a proud competitive guy. Fans think he's limited - I know he's so talented, I really hope he proves Bellew and fans wrong, doesn't have to be this fight but some point.

I can't understand - as a huge boxing fan and Cleverly fan - how he can be happy with people thinking he's a **** bruiser. Yes got a World Title but a load of shot guys have.

Doesn't he want to show what skills he's got?

Comment

Working...
          X