Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan vs Kobe in their Primes - MJ speaks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is Jordan would have skull ****ed Garnett, and shanked Pierce before losing by 39 in the Finals...

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
      All I know is Jordan would have skull ****ed Garnett, and shanked Pierce before losing by 39 in the Finals...

Amen to that ****!

Comment

when the star of the next generation comes along the argument will still be him vs jordan, not him vs kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Chayal Boded. View Post
          when the star of the next generation comes along the argument will still be him vs jordan, not him vs kobe.

Exactly.

end of thread.

Comment

In a 1 on 1 game in their primes:

Jordan would beat Kobe 9/10 times.

I say 9/10 because Kobe would be a little ***** and shoot from beyond the arc in one game just because there's no way he could drive on MJ.

Not possible.

He'd get the ball poked right out. Also MJ would return the favor and start ripping threes in his face.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              Kobe came straight outta highschool.. Jordan played college. You put them into perspective skill wise and Kobe is better..
              Jordan also always had Pippen and some good supporting players.. Kobe.. not so much.

Jordan could of came out of highschool to the pros.
              He did the smart thing and went to college.

Originally posted by Chayal Boded. View Post

Yes. MJ is the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                In a 1 on 1 game in their primes:

Jordan would beat Kobe 9/10 times.

I say 9/10 because Kobe would be a little ***** and shoot from beyond the arc in one game just because there's no way he could drive on MJ.

Not possible.

He'd get the ball poked right out. Also MJ would return the favor and start ripping threes in his face.

It would have been funny to see them play 1 on 1 jordan would have had Kobe on a string like a ****in puppet.

Personally I would have liked to seen MJ just dunk all over Kobe then say..."Get the ball kid i'll autograph it for you"

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                  Jordan could of came out of highschool to the pros.
                  He did the smart thing and went to college.

Yes. MJ is the best ever.
                  lol the Adibesee Avatar.

You're seriously taking this Black Power thing a bit too far Dadon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none View Post
                    It would have been funny to see them play 1 on 1 jordan would have had Kobe on a string like a ****in puppet.

Personally I would have liked to seen MJ just dunk all over Kobe then say..."Get the ball kid i'll autograph it for you"
                    That dude deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail. R.I.P.

Comment

what about when eddie jones played with kobe

Comment

Working...
                      X