Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word of the Canelo-Khan ppv numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    keep beating your chest, but the fact remains that the ppv seems to have done about a third of what all the big mouths were saying last week.

So maybe your boy isnt as much of an "a-side doe" as you'd like to think. Granted, he's still a bigger draw, but the "ggg should accept 90-10 split at 155 cause he's b-side doe lalalajajajaaa" nonsense is over
    I wasn't beating my chest, simply stating a fact. Some people are acting as if this news (if it's even true) somehow puts GGG on an even playing field in negotiations.

It doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I wasn't beating my chest, simply stating a fact. Some people are acting as if this news (if it's even true) somehow puts GGG on an even playing field in negotiations.

It doesn't.
      oh I agree he's not on a "level" playing field. Thats why the mando designation was so important. Without it, this fight wouldnt even be in negotiations. But it does indicate (if indeed there is any truthfulness to these numbers) that it isnt a 90-10 fight, its more like a 65-35 or even 60-40 fight.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        So if someone you're cool with on here wanted to buy insurance would you give them the hookup with a nice Boxing Scene discount?
        We have great plans man...yes

Comment

• Fat Dan tweeting the fight did just under 600k per Golden Boy source.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            I downloaded it in the morning, i ain't staying up til 4 in the morning for a mismatch!
            Call yourself a boxing fan.... A fighter from our shores going over to fight a mexican in Las Vegas and you slept through it...u ain't a boxing fan....ur an obsessed over the top tyson fury fanatic who disregards any other fight because tysons not in it ....I will lose you in boxing knowledge

Comment

Working...
            X