Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Me : Why Should I Hate Hillary Clinton...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    So I got to thinking the other day...Im not big into politics...I keep up with the latest but im no Poli Sci major...I know im not voting for Trump....in all reality I don't disagree with EVERYTHING he is saying...if you come to this country and you come to be a fook up low life....guess what? we dont' want you here either... so yes GTFO of MY great country....but if you come to feed your faimly have a better life in general then by all means there should be a sit at the table for you...that being said I also don't want a ******ed person at the head of this country.....but I digress.....

So im left with Bernie Sanders...who wants to tax me to give to moofakas sitting on the couch.....no thanks.....Ted Cruz who basically is Trump just not mentally ******ed.....and then there is Hillary...I see much hate towards her but I dont' understand why....that whole email thing? the fact she is a woman? maybe the fact that she stayed with Billy while he was getting hes dick sucked by another woman?

I mean what is it? can anyone here with an informed opinion on the matter break it down for me? what am I missing? why should I vote for HC?

wachugot??? ok....................................GO!!!
    That's not it...as you put it. There is an established record of her shady and illicit activities dating back to before bill was governor of Arkansas. Do some research. Benghazi only made me hate her more. I am a veteran however, so my opinion on her is coming from the side that was betrayed.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm going to vote 1 star because the information is out there. Asking these idiots (myself included) on boxingscene for an informed opinion on something serious usually doesn't turn out so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        And what would be wrong with that?.
        Nothing is wrong with that, but If that is the primary reason you support a candidate then go ahead and say it.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          So I got to thinking the other day...Im not big into politics...I keep up with the latest but im no Poli Sci major...I know im not voting for Trump....in all reality I don't disagree with EVERYTHING he is saying...if you come to this country and you come to be a fook up low life....guess what? we dont' want you here either... so yes GTFO of MY great country....but if you come to feed your faimly have a better life in general then by all means there should be a sit at the table for you...that being said I also don't want a ******ed person at the head of this country.....but I digress.....

So im left with Bernie Sanders...who wants to tax me to give to moofakas sitting on the couch.....no thanks.....Ted Cruz who basically is Trump just not mentally ******ed.....and then there is Hillary...I see much hate towards her but I dont' understand why....that whole email thing? the fact she is a woman? maybe the fact that she stayed with Billy while he was getting hes dick sucked by another woman?

I mean what is it? can anyone here with an informed opinion on the matter break it down for me? what am I missing? why should I vote for HC?

wachugot??? ok....................................GO!!!
          Nah...she's th ideal woman--a stepford wife. She will allow you to get your many blow jobs, and stand beside you with a stoic look in the face of public scrutiny. Her body is for you and her girlfriend alone to see, as she often opt for a pant suit in public. She will also bring her secret girlfriend home for a threesome. What's there not to like? Even a ****** would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            i'll keep it simple for simple folks.

cruz is not like trump. he preaches bible politics so that tells you off the bat who is ******ed of the two. also a career politician and a banker shill. no real world experience. = no bueno

hillary is also a banker shill. career poltician who wasn't good at anything she was involved in. was a terrible first lady, was a terrible secretary of state. got people killed and is facing felony charges for it. a warmonger who will probably usher America into WW3 with Russia and Iran. is heavy on identity politics, a red flag that she doesn't have America's interest at heart.
            The consolation part is this time you can legitimately accuse those who elected either of them of being reponsible for their foreign policy disaster like so many did with W Bush (as if Bill Clinton had been any better).
            Last edited by Y0@NN; 04-04-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              bankruptcies are common in business, it's part of the game. if you had a million dollars, you won't magically turn it into 10 billion, kill that nonsense. you don't have trump's savvy or his intelligence. there would be more multi-billionaires than millionaires in this world if it were that easy. don't let what he said about Mexican illegals cloud your judgement, don't be a hurt-feelings voter, homie.
              nah not at all.....that has nothing to do with how I feel about trup....it's the nonsensical bullsh#t that comes out of his mouth 95% that makes me not want to have a moron in office....

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Oh yeah, I'm going to vote 1 star because the information is out there. Asking these idiots (myself included) on boxingscene for an informed opinion on something serious usually doesn't turn out so well.
                am I givin ya'll too much credit????

Comment

All politicians are liars. Hillary and the Clintons as a whole are proven liars.

Take a look at her stint as Secretary of state and your answer is there.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    All politicians are liars. Hillary and the Clintons as a whole are proven liars.

Take a look at her stint as Secretary of state and your answer is there.
                    Don't Jimmy Me Jewlz................ what do you base your claim on?

Comment

Because she is a proven liar and failure..

Her lying to bengazi families and the general public is one of the worst things I have seen a major politician do..

Also she was a complete disaster at being Secretary of State. Iran, China, Russia, Korea, etc are doing whatever they want.. Her tenure has basically made america into a beta

Comment

Working...
                      X