Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG English is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite his English, there is a lot of WISDOM in the words.

A lot of full blooded American fighters don't put too much thought into their answers. This guy is a clearly a thinker. The kind of guy who reads books in his spare time, while some other rags-to-riches fighters spends his time playing video games.

Comment

So is Broners :AOR:

Comment

I didn't know what the **** he was saying

Comment

lol he needs to utilize that translator, I had no clue what he was trying to say. Props for trying though, but his last interviews at least seemed a bit more coherent than this one which is odd.

Comment

He takes English lessons from Roger Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
              Yeah he took a beating tonight lol..I'd be worried too if he called out my favorite fighters and completely understandable too see people say he got
              Exposed to reassure themselves

Dudes interviews are hilarious much respect though for learning a second language as a grown man
              I shall get back to you all the day GG has a notable win lol

Comment

I thought he was quite annoyed I don't necessarily think with Max moreso with the big boys not wanting it with him.

He was clearly frustrated and was saying common I am here - he said Martinez and Quillin - the other two biggest names in the division.

He was clearly annoyed that he had to fight a Stevens type of fighter instead of the top dogs. Well, Quilin certainly is not but at least he's hyped enough just like GGG and while Martinez was great, I loved him, he's an enigma now. We just don't know how good he is.

I just don't think that GGG is happy fighting Macklin, Ishida and Stevens. He and the fans deserve better. There is no point going through sparring wars against light heavys to fight guys like macklin, ishida, rosado and stevens. They are good fighter but they are not champions and GGG deserves better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  lol he needs to utilize that translator, I had no clue what he was trying to say. Props for trying though, but his last interviews at least seemed a bit more coherent than this one which is odd.
                  Common man, let me translate if for you.

Were you hurt? No!
                  Were you conscious of his power? Abel told me to box not to get into a street fight and I boxed him.
                  I asked him if he was serious - believing it had to do with Curtis's anticts - go back to your home and hide and something about his parents maybe hide with the parents.
                  Who do you want? Quilin and Martinez

Comment

Gotta love him. Made no ****ing sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      Common man, let me translate if for you.

Were you hurt? No!
                      Were you conscious of his power? Abel told me to box not to get into a street fight and I boxed him.
                      I asked him if he was serious - believing it had to do with Curtis's anticts - go back to your home and hide and something about his parents maybe hide with the parents.
                      Who do you want? Quilin and Martinez
                      Hurt, not heart.

And the stuff about parents still makes no ****ing sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X