Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've never had the pleasure of being deep throatedl!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    you'll get no argument from me. i would love to try that but i'd literally have to beat my woman like a runaway slave to get in her in that spot these days.
    That's the spirit...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      That's the spirit...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        give her a good beating...she'll love you for it.

Comment

Wahhhhhhhhhh you've never been deep throated? Wow. It's more shocking than anything. It's a rare breed of female that deepthroats and there isn't A SINGLE FEMALE THAT DEEPTHROATS that wouldn't do every other disgusting thing needed to your Junior.

Comment

Well, the teeth and pressure from tongue is where the pleasure is at in my opinion, and I like all that to stay closer to the head. When a girls works the whole thing down I usually act impressed but it doesn't feel all that special IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
              What is it like? Anyone here been able to get their whole meat and veg sucked off at the same time?

No girl has been able to take me all the way, what is the biggest a girl can take?
              Im sure that DJ Emz would be more than happy to oblige you in your endeavors

Comment

I had one almost do it, I was rooting her on too.

Comment

I was lucky enough to fuk around with this white chick in my drug days that looked just like Gwen Stephanie. She dressed like her, looked like her and was a dirty little slut.

She was the first chick that I banged in the ass and deep throated me. It was awesome.

Comment

I have never came from a beej.

Idk why.... I have had girls that are good at it to

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      I have never came from a beej.

Idk why.... I have had girls that are good at it to
                      Same.....i just feel like i have to be in control for it to happen. I have from face fcuking a girl but i dont really count that as a "bj"

Comment

Working...
                      X