• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i keep eyecandy fb friends

the annoying ones has got to go

Comment

disable your page,fuck facebook,that simple

Comment

she's probably pretty unstable if she's that starved for attention. that sort of constant need for recognition is the type of behavior you see in a very young child. eventually most people recognize that they're not the center of everyone's attention, and only their own.

either that or she's a total slut, dude. total slut. if she's good looking you should really think about slaying that. bring it home, wear it out, and then leave it alone.

it's almost certainly both. she's an unstable slut, who loves to shake her rump.

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
        and a poom poom.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

drop your facebook and go Instagram

Comment

Well... If the BS brothers could watch a CLIP of the famous video's maybe we could help you better?

Comment

Any kind of attention whore on facebook annoys me to no end, regardless if they whore themselves out via photos, videos, talking about everything they're doing vaguely indicating their personal problems by complaining, angry posts then say "stay out of my business, nobody talk to me" . Or they post male bashing memes, or memes that remind women how "STRONG" they are. Yea sure. They are truly pathetic.

Comment

I have a bunch of dumb girls from my high school class that I just block from my newsfeed. Every once in a while, you hop on their page and give them a creep. Then forget they exist again. It's really a win-win for everyone. They can post their vapid bullshit, I can fap (or at least make the preparations) and I don't want to end my life with a bomb everytime I sign on.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Any kind of attention whore on facebook annoys me to no end, regardless if they whore themselves out via photos, videos, talking about everything they're doing vaguely indicating their personal problems by complaining, angry posts then say "stay out of my business, nobody talk to me" . Or they post male bashing memes, or memes that remind women how "STRONG" they are. Yea sure. They are truly pathetic.
                  That stuff makes my blood boil. Those are the kinds of girls who think that a WNBA team could beat like the Raptors or something

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    she's probably pretty unstable if she's that starved for attention. that sort of constant need for recognition is the type of behavior you see in a very young child. eventually most people recognize that they're not the center of everyone's attention, and only their own.

either that or she's a total slut, dude. total slut. if she's good looking you should really think about slaying that. bring it home, wear it out, and then leave it alone.

it's almost certainly both. she's an unstable slut, who loves to shake her rump.

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
                    and a poom poom.

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Haha, definitely both. Shes definitely hot enough to want to smash, but i dont know, i really have no desire to go out of my way to try for her. I would should he chance arise tho. Pretty sure shed be a freak in the bed, probably a freak/psycho afterwards too.

I know you guys want vids, and i want to post them, i just havent been able to figure out hpw to do it yet( on my phone). but soon enough ill be on a computer and will figure this **** out

Comment

Its not much, but enough to get my attention nomsaiyan

edit: hold on, still trying to figure this ***** out

edit #2: trying again
                      Last edited by ~AK49~; 12-30-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X