Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao's footwork is getting overrated to hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then go tell floyd that pac's footwork is overated maybe that could help floyd confidence grow a little bit. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      just look at when he fought cotto and cotto started moving in round 10, manny looked offset and started missing him like crazy--while cotto was once again trying to imulate floyd, but couldn't pull it off once again-lol
      what a dumb thing to say. cotto wasn't taking as much damage as he was trading with pac, but he was still getting beat up.

you can't beat pac by running

Comment

Originally posted by pullcounter View Post
        pac haters are pretty dumb.

All harold lederman can do is praise pac's ability to turn his opponent all night long.

Of course against runners, he won't be able to turn them because they are too busy running away. But pac always beat runners anyways so i dunno why people think running can beat pac.
        this is a classic example of how you can tell a nut hugger from a real boxing fan. This idiot calls ring generalship running. Let me guess counter punchers are ******* to. Stupid ****ing ******ed ass ***** ass hater suck a fat one and die please.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          It has been beautiful watching Manny's footwork go from being ver sloppy to the best in the sport of boxing. Props to Roach & Ariza on that because I hear he spends hours each day working on footwork drills alone.

Many boxing experts such as Emmanuel Stewart, Roy Jones and countless others are amazed and how good his footwork is.
          you're a tool if you think manny has the best footwork in boxing--lol

if he has the best footwork, then why isn't his compubox % much higher? his feet is his foundation in positioning himself to land much more shots, and he hasn't---you're better off just saying he has the best combination punching, but damn sure not the best footwork--

you need better glasses if you think that bull****-lol

Comment

Seriously?

Name one active fighter who has better footwork than Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              wifebeater jr's style is all wrong for khan. if khan sits in the pocket he gets KOed.

even wifebeater's defense isn't impregnable, he almost got KTFO in the 2nd round against mosley. if not for wifebeater's chin and conditioning, he'd have been KOed.
              Arguably a past prime Mayweather though. He wasn't as sharp on his feet as we're used to seeing from him and his tactics seemed to be to stand right in front of Shane. Although to be honest, Mosley is a difficult puncher to defend for any fighter.

khan will always be vulnerable.

what roach is doing is, he's taking what khan has and is maximizing it to it's potential. if wifebeater SR or uncle wifebeater got their hands of khan, they'd try to turn him into a wifebeater jr clone which is impossible.
              Perhaps that's slightly kind to Roach. It's hard to see any discernible improvement in Khan. His offense has always been superb, his defence hasn't and it isn't much better. Maybe the two old Mayweathers would try to turn him into a Jr clone, but since he's a young fighter still learning it's also possible that Khan would learn to protect himself and not take the unnecessary erratic risks that he seems to under Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                It has been beautiful watching Manny's footwork go from being ver sloppy to the best in the sport of boxing. Props to Roach & Ariza on that because I hear he spends hours each day working on footwork drills alone.

Many boxing experts such as Emmanuel Stewart, Roy Jones and countless others are amazed and how good his footwork is.
                His offensive footwork(balance while throwing power punches) is top notch his footwork for avoiding punches, not so much. I'd say Hopkins footwork is superior to Pacquiaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  what a dumb thing to say. cotto wasn't taking as much damage as he was trading with pac, but he was still getting beat up.

you can't beat pac by running
                  man, shut up--just shut up pull-lol

who said anything by beating the man by running, which floyd doesn't do and cotto didn't do---and i'm talking about 1 round dickhead--of course you would pick and choose to focus on that one part of my post instead of the whole thing--i was making a ****ing point you dork-lol

stop doing this **** pull--you're making yourself look a little desperate--

manny will fold under pressure when he fights floyd, just deal with it--

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                    you're a tool if you think manny has the best footwork in boxing--lol

if he has the best footwork, then why isn't his compubox % much higher? his feet is his foundation in positioning himself to land much more shots, and he hasn't---you're better off just saying he has the best combination punching, but damn sure not the best footwork--

you need better glasses if you think that bull****-lol
                    Unless he means foot speed, I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      Seriously?

Name one active fighter who has better footwork than Pacquiao.
                      Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X