Philippine Media asks PAC why he has never fought a black fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippine Media asks PAC why he has never fought a black fighter

LOL,

He was asked by Filipino media member in the wake of Hopkins's comments about him not fighting AA's

PAC responds by saying, "No AA has genuinely wanted to challenge me"(a jab at the wife beater)(I'm paraphrasing)

A few questions later, he was asked if he had any plans on running for the presidency or VP of the country.

PAC response: I'm not that ambitious, etc.

D*mn, talk about fake humility. 8 divison titles, a congressman, a singer, actor, etc.. And he has the nerves to say he's not ambitious, lol

Clottey is not black enough?

He never fought a Jewish fighter either.

What is race got to do with boxing?

Racists have small minds.

Comment

If Pacquiao shaved his head and his beard and tanned until he was very dark and learned the shoulder roll then he could become really slick and maybe Hopkins would like him. I think that would be cool. Also Roach could start doing some crack.

Comment

Because Floyd doesnt want the fight?

Thats an easy question lol.

There are boxers who fought lots of great "slick black american" boxers to become an ATG. However, Pac fought great mexican boxers to achieve his.
        Nothing wrong with that.
        And besides, most "slick black american" boxers are in the heavier weight divisions wherein the lower weight divisions, you find lots of asians, mexicans, ricans....
        its the truth =P

Comment

The question is asked at 4:44 and Manny busts out a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            If Pacquiao shaved his head and his beard and tanned until he was very dark and learned the shoulder roll then he could become really slick and maybe Hopkins would like him. I think that would be cool. Also Roach could start doing some crack.
            he does roll his shoulders when he's being defensive

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              The question is asked at 4:44 and Manny busts out a laugh.
              Haha, I forgot to include that. It was a playful laugh though, just jokin' with the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                he does roll his shoulders when he's being defensive
                Cool, i must have missed that.

Comment

Manny was asked what weight would he like to fight next if can choose, and he said 147, 145, or 140. He feels that 154 is too high.

Then the reporter asked him if Manny cares if it's Mosley, Floyd, or Marquez and Manny said "Anybody as long as they're a professions boxer" and everyone just laughed lol

Comment

Working...
                  X