Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems like Cottos stock went down with alot of people after last Saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like Cottos stock went down with alot of people after last Saturday.

I saw alot of people talking about how after watching Cotto-Clottey, Pacquiao will beat him for sure, how Mosley will win a rematch, how he does not stand a chance against Mayweather. All of this talk about how Cotto is not an A level fighter because Cotto won a close controversial decision and did not dominate Clottey. But to be honest, I would like to see any one of them have an easy time with Clottey in the ring, face off with Clottey and dominate him.

Stock doesn't go down when your next fight is with the P4P #1 in the world and the most wanted big money maker right now. Think before ya make a thread like this.

Comment

i think that what happen was that cotto nows looks more vurnerable than ever....

other than that.... what versatile said!!

Comment

Cause people are stupid.

Cotto was preserving an eye and fought smart. Stupid people can't see that. Anyone with a cut is vulnerable.

Dumb ****s. I laugh at them. Cotto has a chance to prove everyone wrong.

Comment

the cotto that fought Mosley will and is going 2 give Pac a hell of a fight...all I can say..

Comment

i DONT THINK ANYONE KNOWS iF cOTTO IS ON THE SLIDE OR JUST IN A RUN OF POOR FORM OR SOMETHING

Comment

Naaa... just looked like he had a bunch of open flaws... that mayweather would...(and possibly shane , pac maybe) would take advantage of after that showing.. your only as good as your last fight.

*(side note..)* hey I owe 2 people 100,000 for that cotto clottey fight.. i didnt sig it.. someone find the thread and pull it up for me plzzz..I can't find it.. Thanks a million.

Comment

wow, it seems the stock in this forum is going down. it was damn good back in 05

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                  I saw alot of people talking about how after watching Cotto-Clottey, Pacquiao will beat him for sure, how Mosley will win a rematch, how he does not stand a chance against Mayweather. All of this talk about how Cotto is not an A level fighter because Cotto won a close controversial decision and did not dominate Clottey. But to be honest, I would like to see any one of them have an easy time with Clottey in the ring, face off with Clottey and dominate him.
                  and thats the point, none of them will have an easy time with clottey. thats why he's been avoided besides marg and cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    the cotto that fought Mosley will and is going 2 give Pac a hell of a fight...all I can say..
                    The Cotto that fought Mosley was 2 years ago. He's been beaten up badly since then.

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    i DONT THINK ANYONE KNOWS iF cOTTO IS ON THE SLIDE OR JUST IN A RUN OF POOR FORM OR SOMETHING
                    It's obvious to me the Margarito fight took something away from him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X