Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Makes New uppercut bag VIDEO!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    redeecylaus u idiot.... i talk to cory spinks alot hes a friend of mine and cory saw my sparring and my latest training video and he said i got potential to even fight hIm 1 day.... he said Im a destroy hillbilly and all them tps dudes i linked cory all those videos said Im a future champion
    sure he did

Comment

redeecylaus u idiot.... i talk to cory spinks alot hes a friend of mine and cory saw my sparring and my latest training video and he said i got potential to even fight hIm 1 day.... he said Im a destroy hillbilly and all them tps dudes i linked cory all those videos said Im a future champion
      Thats my boi Charlie!

If Cory said that, then it's true.

Charlie Vs Pacman is what I wanna see, Pacman is fighting bums like Hatton instead of a future/hungry champion Charlie Z.

Comment

dorians right.... wether ure joking or serious what U just said is true.... my power is helacious... i am stronger then last year then i ever was before june 20 cant wait to get my 1st win

Comment

"dorians right"

roflmaooooooooooooo

sure he is

Comment

I'm serious, I dont see anyone giving you trouble in the TPS boxing.

A mentally focused Charlie should clean out the TPS easy.

Comment

You sound likea 6 yr old child... "Im gonna be a firefighter one day! yeah! i really will be!"

A real fire fighter even told me once! he said, he said.. he said i could put out real fires!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                You sound likea 6 yr old child... "Im gonna be a firefighter one day! yeah! i really will be!"

A real fire fighter even told me once! he said, he said.. he said i could put out real fires!
                Watch your mouth, Reed.

Comment

Why not just ask ppl what you should do to make it better?
                  Even if you don't care and are not going to listen you could just say 'that's a good idea' or whatever and most ppl would chill.

Comment

When did you talk to Cory?? He's in training in St.Louis right now for his fight next weekend..

Comment

couple weeks ago, dangerous fight latimore is tough but im a be pulling for my homie cory

Comment

Working...
                      X