Fallout New Vegas is getting glorious reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope there is a patch out by friday.

Comment

I got it and I gotta say it is pretty similar to Fall Out 3 but who cares? Fall Out 3 was an awesomely epic game and New Vegas has a better storyline and a lot more quests then 3.

I got the bug where you get shot in the air once so far, it happened on the Strip but nowhere else so far. I'm at level 9 with about 6 hours or so played so far.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 10-20-2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Looks a good game, i might get the PC version.

Comment

I cant afford this right at this moment, but from the reviews it may be a good thing to wait a couple of weeks until it gets patched, i cant wait for this though, im replaying fallout 3 in anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            Much too similar to its predecessor to bother with imo.
            Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Agreed, I'm a little dissapointed so far. Been watching some video's on youtube of it. in the EU we get it the 22th it's already released in the US so I'm getting a peak at it..
            "its too similar" is a weak excuse not to get the game IMO

for how quickly they released it after Fallout 3 what did you expect a whole new game?

the fact of the matter is there are still enough differences to make this game interesting

a whole laundry list of new weapons, enemies, etc.

yeah it feels the same but this game is a lot deeper than the first one

Comment

It's too simmilar is like saying gta vice city was too simmilar to gta3. or zelda mm was too simmilar to zelda oot

Comment

I'm really enjoying the game, though i can't wait to get better guns. 9mm and varmint rifle are fcking peashooters.

For those playing the game on consoles, install it on your hard drive, people have been saying that the game performs better when installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  It's too simmilar is like saying gta vice city was too simmilar to gta3. or zelda mm was too simmilar to zelda oot
                  yeah it IS Fallout afterall people it is gonna be similar! The game is great originally I was like crap Im still burnt out from 100 hours of Fallout3 but once you get going your gonna be addicted again

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  I'm really enjoying the game, though i can't wait to get better guns. 9mm and varmint rifle are fcking peashooters.

For those playing the game on consoles, install it on your hard drive, people have been saying that the game performs better when installed.
                  Yeah the guns in the beginning suck, the best gun I found so far was the cowboy repeater...once you start killing people regularly you get to repair the varmint rifle though and it becomes somewhat better..

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    yeah it IS Fallout afterall people it is gonna be similar! The game is great originally I was like crap Im still burnt out from 100 hours of Fallout3 but once you get going your gonna be addicted again

Yeah the guns in the beginning suck, the best gun I found so far was the cowboy repeater...once you start killing people regularly you get to repair the varmint rifle though and it becomes somewhat better..
                    yall are making me feel like a nerd

i just got to NoVac and i got all kinds of weapons.

ive been mostly pillaging and "prospecting" though

got a 9mm machine gun 10mm pistol cowboy repeater some heavy metal armor

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      "its too similar" is a weak excuse not to get the game IMO

for how quickly they released it after Fallout 3 what did you expect a whole new game?

the fact of the matter is there are still enough differences to make this game interesting

a whole laundry list of new weapons, enemies, etc.

yeah it feels the same but this game is a lot deeper than the first one
                      I got bored of Fallout 3. It's the exact same game with new items and quests. It's basically an expansion. There's nothing to interest me. If I had never played Fallout 3 (which had issues of its own, namely the main plot) maybe there would be because it would seem new. I'm amazed how many people want to defend this buggy, overpriced POS to the death. What do you all care if I play? Almost no one in here would have even heard about Fallout if it wasn't released for Xbox. I'm saying its already vastly overrated, you all say it's the best thing ever. We're at loggerheads, so **** it. However, even I if I thought it had appeal I'd wait for a later edition or patch before going near this one, the glitchiness is at outrageous proportions from all evidence I've seen.
                      Last edited by Miburo; 10-21-2010, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X