Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell vs Ward.. Easy fight for Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ward can stop Dirrel from running and holding, he can can use his own holds and headbutts to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
      I'm not saying that Dirrell is a bad fighter. But it is a boxer who is easy to Ward style.
      I predict an easy UD or a KO at the end of the fight.
      I respect Dirrell. But I think after the fight I will have reason
      Whatever Dirrell does it just wont be enough.

Comment

[QUOTE=Battle_Hardened;9208962]I see it the other way around. Ward is made for Dirrel. Ward is at a disadvantage in almost every category, and Dirrells footspeed isn't going to let Ward bully him around. I honestly see an easy win by Dirrell, and everyone will be surprised, and I feel like hundreds will jump onto his bandwagon.

I thin that Dirrell is made for Ward

Comment

Dirrell puts on a boxing clinic and makes Ward look like a complete amatuer.

Comment

nothin easy about fightings someone bigger, faster, stronger and more athletic than you

esspecially one that knows how to use his backfoot while you're at your best in the inside

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
              I'm not saying that Dirrell is a bad fighter. But it is a boxer who is easy to Ward style.
              I predict an easy UD or a KO at the end of the fight.
              I respect Dirrell. But I think after the fight I will have reason
              dirrell is very slick and all of wards big name fights been somewhat of a wrestling dirty boxing type of fights but i don't think ward will be able to make his fight with dirrell look like that and it will be a tough fight for both fighters

Comment

Working...
              X