Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux-Flores in November? Maybe on Kovalev-Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    Rigo needs a opponent who is agressive and goes forward, then he looks great with awesome counter-moves. But against defensive opponents nothing happens because hes a pure counter-boxer.
    Flores is mexican so hes propably agressive. That would make for a great fight with Rigo make him miss and pay.

If he needs a specific style to look good against, doesn't that prove just how limited and one dimensional a boxer he actually is?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Because you're a casual
      lmfao and you do? Name me his top 2 wins without looking on boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        lmfao and you do? Name me his top 2 wins without looking on boxrec
        Oscar Escandon on Showtime

Cusolito on PBC.

You fake fans crack me up.

Comment

They'll need a concert before the main event to wake people up.

Comment

I like Rigo, so you won't hear any complaints out of me about this fight being on the card. BUT (maybe this is a complaint) Ward and Rigo are both technical fighters. Maybe a brawler on two should be added to the card to satisfy the appetites of some of the more thrill-seeking hardcore fans. This may bring some fans over the hump if they are on the fringe of getting the PPV...

Comment

strongly agree. every single opponent that Rigo fought. they were some how a beast on the ring, example. joseph adbeko. a man that through 350 punch per round, on Rigo's fight night not even 150 punch, on Donito Donaire same thing, ***en same thing, al of these opponent there were fast fower fighter, but because the quality of Rigo they gat scare.
              Last edited by romeoju2002; 10-02-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Oscar Escandon on Showtime

Cusolito on PBC.

You fake fans crack me up.
                I've heard of Escandon, but who the **** is Cusolito?

Roc Nation must've gotten on their knees and begged HBO to show this fight. I can't imagine anyone would be dying to watch Rigo again on HBO following that abomination against Drian last year.

Comment

Working...
                X