No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Won 8 of 12 Rounds, I Expected To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
    Cotto is the worst loser ever, but there is no way that Canelo won 11 rounds.
    Agreed, but it was much more plausible that Canelo won 10/11 over Cotto winning anything over 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      He has not the stones to fight at full 160 after the beating GGG put on him in sparring a few years ago, he knows he'll get his ass handed to him. I expect he will give the belt up siting GGG would not bow to his demands of being the A side, I'll laugh my ass off if GGG takes the fight at 155 and still destroys his tight little virgin ass hole.
      Mr. 155 can only fool peasants with his tough guy act. He is already on record stating GGG will NOT dictate the terms and if he wants the fight, he needs to COME DOWN to 155lbs.

Warrior doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        He has not the stones to fight at full 160 after the beating GGG put on him in sparring a few years ago, he knows he'll get his ass handed to him. I expect he will give the belt up siting GGG would not bow to his demands of being the A side, I'll laugh my ass off if GGG takes the fight at 155 and still destroys his tight little virgin ass hole.
        This is also false. You fckng pathetic fanboy.

Only person marked up in this pic is GGG and this was like 5 years ago I'm sure you had no problem with GGG sparring a kid 2 weight divisions under him. Canelo was coming up from WW when they spared.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          I don't get people acting like this was a Canelo vs Lara fight there was no robbery here wasn't even close.

Just the Ricans are acting like that. They are crazy, they are always bad losers. Canelo vs Lara wasn't a robbery, in my opinion it was a competitive fight but Canelo won 7-5 or maybe a draw. But for the style of Lara is very hard do a clear fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            cotto controlled the pace and won the fight it was close but come on canelo didn't do nothing but land a few hard shots he couldn't even hurt cotto the fix was in I had it 7 rounds to 5 for cotto
            no way he won

Comment

I was not expecting this at all, at least this means he'll continue more than likely.

Comment

On that Pacquiao I see...

He blocked many punches alright. With his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  This is also false. You fckng pathetic fanboy.

Only person marked up in this pic is GGG and this was like 5 years ago I'm sure you had no problem with GGG sparring a kid 2 weight divisions under him. Canelo was coming up from WW when they spared.
                  And the sparring was good and competitive. Canelo was very young that time.

GGG and Canelo are friends. They are respectful guys. Here in México GGG is very respected for the fans and we like his style and form to be. Like a humble and serious guy.

Comment

I gave Cotto only 4 rounds, one of them was close, but I gave it nevertheless to Cotto. I think Canelo won at least 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      And the sparring was good and competitive. Canelo was very young that time.

GGG and Canelo are friends. They are respectful guys. Here in México GGG is very respected for the fans and we like his style and form to be. Like a humble and serious guy.
                      I like GGG too but his fans are fckng ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X