Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck you all haters

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      I know any and everybody wants to be the 1st one to beat an aging Floyd, but how much credit does Canelo actually think he will get for beating a 36 year old welterweight in Mayweather when he is 23, bigger, taller, stronger and more explosive. Canelo has every advantage over Floyd besides speed and experience so imo unless Floyd issues him a direct challenge, Canelo should START fighting guys his own size and stop worrying about ol Floyd, Floyd said he was looking to move back down to welterweight he is not and has never been a real middleweight and really has never looked good fighting there either....
      u must not know floyd.He fights for money,And floyd-canelo is a
      big money fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        Fuck you all haters
        **** you all duck suporters...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If ginger does fight Trout, he ain't winning. So consider it a wrap right now.
          I'm not assuming he would but it's the best fight to be made at 154 and it needs to happen.

Comment

Canelo will try to find and easy fight to not to lose his 0 before the payday..who's the easier fight and a known name to look good against without fearing to lose...Angulo...ginger will fight angulo for sure...we will see..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              **** you all duck suporters...
              Dont worry man,Theres a good chance lara will fight peter pan next.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                u must not know floyd.He fights for money,And floyd-canelo is a
                big money fight.
                and you must not know how to read, I never said Floyd wouldn't fight him. I said Canelo shouldn't expect to get a world of credit for beating an aging Floyd so he should stop focusing so much on him. By the way Floyd isn't dumb, although inexperienced, Canelo probably walks into the ring heavier than Martinez, and money or not I don't think Floyd who weighed 147 in his last fight at 154, is in any rush to fight at 154 again, no matter how good Floyd is, the weight difference means a lot, that is why he never looks as good at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I'm not assuming he would but it's the best fight to be made at 154 and it needs to happen.
                  I would of thought floyd or lara against trout would of been the best
                  fight?Being that canelo is a overhyped bum?Hmmmmm

Comment

Dont worry man,Theres a good chance lara will fight peter pan next.
                    No if ginger find him first...

Comment

I would of thought floyd or lara against trout would of been the best
                      fight?Being that canelo is a overhyped bum?Hmmmmm
                      We find out when he actually fights a real top rated JMW.

Comment

Working...
                      X