No announcement yet.

Floyd should fight once a year he is 36 not 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd should fight once a year he is 36 not 26

I wonder if certain posters are saying floyd should fight more because they admire his skills or should he fight more because he's not that good?

which one is it? and keep in mind what 36 year old fighter fights more than twice a year and is not a journeyman or is fighting journeymen.

and here it is, the floyd defense squad. they will actually try to convince people fighting once a year is great.

same people that defended his physical abuse towards his gf.

it's very simple really, if you're going to be fighting guys like Ortiz and Guerrero then once a year won't cut it

Comment

What about sergio martinez or marquez? or pacquiao?

Comment

Then why is he fighting twice this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
          I wonder if certain posters are saying floyd should fight more because they admire his skills or should he fight more because he's not that good?

which one is it? and keep in mind what 36 year old fighter fights more than twice a year and is not a journeyman or is fighting journeymen.
          Mayweather a bum should be fighting 4+ times a year.

Comment

in fact i wouldn't even hesitate to say that his fight with Guerrero should be on free HBO...... it's not worth PPV money at all.

Comment

36 year can only go through 1 training camp a year? ATG used to fight every other month back in the day I think twice a year is not asking for much

Comment

PS:

on a side note the TS will wait till the thread get a few pages then claim how people cant stop talking about floyd when he the one who created the thread LMFAO>

Typical floyd fans. Dumb as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  in fact i wouldn't even hesitate to say that his fight with Guerrero should be on free HBO...... it's not worth PPV money at all.
                  I can't believe I'm agreeing with strugg

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I can't believe I'm agreeing with strugg
                    im not strugg but if he's really going to fight twice this year, albeit one being a shit cherrypick, then I'll gladly watch both, as long as the cherrypick is on free HBO and the other fight in September can be on PPV as long as it's against Canelo-Trout winner (if they fight in may)

it doesn't even have to be HBO, maybe CBS or something. people did say it would do superbowl numbers after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X