Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Kidd vs Steve Nash. Who would you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Jason Kidd vs Steve Nash. Who would you pick?

If you are to choose your starting point guard for a franchise, who would you pick? Prime J-Kidd or Prime Steve Nash? Please give your reasons.

Jason Kidd
    42.86%
    Steve Nash
    57.14%
    Last edited by rocky_balboa23; 07-25-2011, 07:38 AM.

my inner racist wants to say steve nash, but jason kidd all day

Comment

Kidd is my 2nd fave player in the NBA behind MJ so I maybe a lil biased with my assessment.

But i'd pick Kidd over Nash if I was to start a franchise. Kidd can play at both ends of the floor while Nash is just a liability on defense.

I don't think Nash will win a championship if he is the starting PG. his weakness on defense will be exposed time and again esp. during the play offs
      Last edited by rocky_balboa23; 07-25-2011, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Wow tough question. Steve Nash makes his teammates so much better but he only plays one side of the floor. But I would pick him and teach him some defence.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
          Wow tough question. Steve Nash makes his teammates so much better but he only plays one side of the floor. But I would pick him and teach him some defence.
          i think there are several defensive coaches that tried to teach Nash on how to play defense but it's not really in his blood.

However on offense Nash is a beauty to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            i think there are several defensive coaches that tried to teach Nash on how to play defense but it's not really in his blood.

However on offense Nash is a beauty to watch.
            Neither, I picked Stockton, Payton, Magic, or Isiah. All 4 can play on both sides of the ball and were really efficient on offense. Nash can't play defense and Kidd was really sorry on the offensive side of the ball, a point guard for many years that shot under or around 40% from the field and less than 70% from the charity stripe and some of them were in his prime years. You know what was Kidd's nickname? Ason Kidd, because he had no J. And Steve Nash can't even guard a dead corpse.

Comment

Prime Jason Kidd was incredible at so much, I have to pick him. Nash is arguably as good an offensive point guard as there's ever been, but Kidd carried teams just as bad as Nash has carried to the NBA Finals, twice.

Comment

I like watching Nash play better (he's my favorite Non-Knick) so him. I don't give a shit if it's biased.

Comment

Both can ball in there prime kid...**** kid had a longer prime..steve wasnt really known in Dallas like now, and after the 2 mvps, feel off from the great level...Kidd hasbasically had 3 different careers, Carried Dallas, carried da Nets and now back to dallas...Kidd all day

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post
                    Neither, I picked Stockton, Payton, Magic, or Isiah. All 4 can play on both sides of the ball and were really efficient on offense. Nash can't play defense and Kidd was really sorry on the offensive side of the ball, a point guard for many years that shot under or around 40% from the field and less than 70% from the charity stripe and some of them were in his prime years. You know what was Kidd's nickname? Ason Kidd, because he had no J. And Steve Nash can't even guard a dead corpse.
                    Kidd early in his career really struggled shooting the ball but eventually he became a respectable shooter.

He is even third in NBA history for 3 points made.

Comment

Working...
                    X