They should start making Marijuana seasoning for food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should start making Marijuana seasoning for food

Would be sick and you could eat all damn day and feel great about it

It would be like oregano. Marijuana loses potency when cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      It would be like oregano. Marijuana loses potency when cooked.
      well we can cook it and use the water as Marinade as the THC would dissolved in the water right?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
        well we can cook it and use the water as Marinade as the THC would dissolved in the water right?
        It would taste like bong water but the thc would leave in the steam. Back in the day when I used to smoke, I knew people that were working on making a beer out of it. Anytime the tried anything involving heat it would lose all potency. They discovered soaking it in something something with strong alcohol content would draw the thc out. Ethanol works well but they had to add alot of beer to delute the alcohol flavor.

Comment

It would taste like bong water but the thc would leave in the steam. Back in the day when I used to smoke, I knew people that were working on making a beer out of it. Anytime the tried anything involving heat it would lose all potency. They discovered soaking it in something something with strong alcohol content would draw the thc out. Ethanol works well but they had to add alot of beer to delute the alcohol flavor.
          interesting.............

Comment

The fat cells in butter works as well.

Comment

you think if you stuffed a chicken breast with some weed and baked it that the chicken would be potent as hell?

Comment

Konstantin is the guy who got it. Cooking weed is terrible. Even muffins or brownies would come out ****. And you might feel something but nowhere near what you should feel. Whenever I baked with weed and the recipe called for oil or water I would substitute with a weed infused butter. You have to be extremely careful though because there is a fine line between weed infused butter and butter with overcooked weed. And then once the weed is simmering in butter you sift it and only keep the butter. Use that butter in anything you bake and enjoy a brownie with ice cream or something. And you won't even get that nasty weed taste like people who just toss weed into the mix. Maybe a slight taste but nothing more. Enjoy and pass out in 30-45 minutes.

Comment

I've had brownies with weed mixed in...it was like smoking and eating munchies all at once...

Comment

Yeah Jose but it doesn't even come close to doing it properly if the weed is just tossed in. If you use weedinfused butter it'll be waaaay more potent because the thc bonds to the fat in butter.

Comment

Working...
                    X