You guys hear of the White Iverson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Nah, mom is rican, dad is greek. You?
    originally from Nicaragua (was born there)

how's your Spanish, blanco?

Comment

Riff Raff would knock this guy out.

Riff Raff the true White Iverson

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

Ronda Rousey would handle that ass hat.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
          originally from Nicaragua (was born there)

how's your Spanish, blanco?
          I understand it better than I speak it, I'd say it's passable I don't have the tourist accent lol. Problem is aside from my girls family I have no one to speak it with, my moms English is perfect so we just spoke English growing up in the house for the most part. I'm assuming yours is flawless, all my buddies from there are fluent.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

Lol he's pretty good but it looks funny.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I understand it better than I speak it, I'd say it's passable I don't have the tourist accent lol. Problem is aside from my girls family I have no one to speak it with, my moms English is perfect so we just spoke English growing up in the house for the most part. I'm assuming yours is flawless, all my buddies from there are fluent.
              Spanish is definitely my second language (as it is with my kids), I have a very neutral accent when I speak Spanish so a lot of times its difficult for people to pinpoint my background. So yeah w/e I'm fluent but you can tell I'm not a native Spanish speaker. English is my forte papa.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                Spanish is definitely my second language (as it is with my kids), I have a very neutral accent when I speak Spanish so a lot of times its difficult for people to pinpoint my background. So yeah w/e I'm fluent but you can tell I'm not a native Spanish speaker. English is my forte papa.
                Same here, I definitely bust out the "umm" and "ah" when trying to articulate my point in Spanish lol. My girl is the worst though she speaks it absolutely perfect and yet any time we travel she's a bloody mute.

Comment

Working...
                X