Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Attorney Franklin Gacal Says Bob Arum Is Blocking the May-Pac Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Attorney Franklin Gacal Says Bob Arum Is Blocking the May-Pac Fight

http://thaboxingvoice.com/pacquiao-a...ao-fight/37626

Many people have felt that the main reason there has not been a fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao has been due to Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum. In a report by Fighthype.com, Pacquiao’s lawyer and Chief of Staff Franklin “Jeng” Gacal believes this to be true.

In the report the lawyer stated through a representative, “In Vegas from the 30th-Jan 3rd and would love a chance to sit with MM [Money Mayweather] and bring the truth back to MP [Manny Pacquiao], so MP will know it has been Koncz and Bob blocking all along.”

There always had seemed to be some type of disconnect in the Pacquiao camp whether it was Alex Ariza and Michael Koncz, Michael Koncz and Freddie Roach, to most recently Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza.

After Pacquiao’s win over Chris Algieri, the rumors of Mayweather and Pacquiao began to become more widespread. Then Mayweather said he wanted to fight Pacquiao on May 2nd with Arum rebutting that it would be disrespectful for a non Mexican to fight on that weekend because in essence he can max out a fight between Canelo Alvarez and Miguel Cotto. As opposed to another date for Mayweather and Pacquaio, which could sell on any fight weekend. But Mayweather has made his dates for the last three years the on Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Independence Day weekends.

It seems that most of the information that’s known is really not known and we may be headed down to the he said she said part of these negotiations. Most people believe that if the fight doesn’t happen know, it never will or the relevance of the fight would not be there.

Again, it seems like we’ve said that before so it will be interesting to see if Gacal does meet with Mayweather and what information comes about that meeting. Like with the rest of these negotiations, stay tuned.

Dude right under you

Comment

Bob Arum Refutes Rumors That He Is Blocking the M***8230;: http://youtu.be/UI6pEhWMPPk

Arum says this guy hasn't been pac's lawyer for many years lol. Who's lying then? The article on fighthype seems like a farce to me.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
        http://thaboxingvoice.com/pacquiao-a...ao-fight/37626

Many people have felt that the main reason there has not been a fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao has been due to Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum. In a report by Fighthype.com, Pacquiao’s lawyer and Chief of Staff Franklin “Jeng” Gacal believes this to be true.

In the report the lawyer stated through a representative, “In Vegas from the 30th-Jan 3rd and would love a chance to sit with MM [Money Mayweather] and bring the truth back to MP [Manny Pacquiao], so MP will know it has been Koncz and Bob blocking all along.”

There always had seemed to be some type of disconnect in the Pacquiao camp whether it was Alex Ariza and Michael Koncz, Michael Koncz and Freddie Roach, to most recently Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza.

After Pacquiao’s win over Chris Algieri, the rumors of Mayweather and Pacquiao began to become more widespread. Then Mayweather said he wanted to fight Pacquiao on May 2nd with Arum rebutting that it would be disrespectful for a non Mexican to fight on that weekend because in essence he can max out a fight between Canelo Alvarez and Miguel Cotto. As opposed to another date for Mayweather and Pacquaio, which could sell on any fight weekend. But Mayweather has made his dates for the last three years the on Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Independence Day weekends.

It seems that most of the information that’s known is really not known and we may be headed down to the he said she said part of these negotiations. Most people believe that if the fight doesn’t happen know, it never will or the relevance of the fight would not be there.

Again, it seems like we’ve said that before so it will be interesting to see if Gacal does meet with Mayweather and what information comes about that meeting. Like with the rest of these negotiations, stay tuned.

This is all made up BS to get internet clicks from some fanboy ******s..

This is just all made up.

1. Let's see this report..

2. No lawyer is gonna use in a report and I qoute "love the chance to sit with mm". (Money mayweather) No real lawyer, doing a real report is gonna use some stupid alias nickname in their documents.. That's a total red flag that this is just some crap that some internet hack blogger is just inventing stuff

3. This article actually gives no actual info... It basically is made up fantasy..
        "It seems most of the information known, is not known." Lmao,, just straight bull****

4. So this guy is just gonna show up in Vegas for a few days and hope to talk to floyd.. Lmao, if a true investigation was going on, they wouldn't say anything about it until it's over, let alone go to some internet blogger who publishes it..

5. Your an idiot if you think this is a real story, and you probably buy it everytime some sheik in the Middle East offers 100 million for whatever fight is popular to make at the time...

Comment

This guy doesnt even represent manny.

Comment

pac and arum have been blocking.pac with his early excuses and famous " i don't need mayweather" quote.arum and his early excuse(pacs cut eye,building a stadium,calling for boycotts and attemted sabotage of mayweather's PPV) now its disrespectful for mayweather to fight on may 2nd. while doing everything he can to make cotto vs alvared on the same date. come on people.

Comment

The only reason why Arum would block this fight would be to spite Floyd which seems pretty stupid and I don't buy it. I mean its not like Pac hasn't lost before (he could very well lose this one) or has real chance of getting seriously hurt

Floyd's camp is throwing dirt most likely but I really think this fight will happen.

Comment

So we really needed a third thread about an article which is bs

Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  The only reason why Arum would block this fight would be to spite Floyd which seems pretty stupid and I don't buy it. I mean its not like Pac hasn't lost before (he could very well lose this one) or has real chance of getting seriously hurt

Floyd's camp is throwing dirt most likely but I really think this fight will happen.
                  Or because he thinks Manny loses and therefore he loses his cash cow.

I really don't care if this guy is an ex-anything or former whatever. It's clear he's still close with Manny and why would anyone object to him reaching out to Floyd? What does it hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    So we really needed a third thread about an article which is bs

Smdh
                    Yet the flommers like Dazed etc. still keep pretending its not a bs article.

Comment

Working...
                    X