Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Interview is complete, garbage. Do not waste your money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    lol why cause I look at a comedy movie for what it is? and find it funny? lmfao

lol what you watch the movie for then?

lmfao knowing its a comedy movie lol and you get mad lol who really is the ****** with a IQ of 50?

lol what were you expecting to learn something ?
    I expect a comedy to be funny. This is literally one of the worst movies ever and totally unfunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I liked Strange Wilderness.

Jesus Christ you buffoons I like Grandma's Boy and Strange Wilderness, that's why I mentioned them. They are very very silly though and Casablanca obviously ain't.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Is "This is the end" a better movie?
        This is the End was hilarious. This is ****e .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I expect a comedy to be funny. This is literally one of the worst movies ever and totally unfunny.
          to each its own.

Comment

The guy that played Kim Jong Un completely brought the whole movie down.

1. He bears no resemblance to him in any form

2. He's not funny at all. The majority of the time his performance was just gay and cringeworthy. I literally got goosebumps when he was on the screen.

They should have just gotten bobby lee and this movie would have been alright.

Comment

Is this a bad movies you secretly enjoy thread? I think so. I like the new Planet of the Apes movies.

Comment

From the sounds of it...this movie probably wouldn't have made any money at all if it weren't for the free publicity it receives.

Comment

I hate that kind of spineless style of comedic writing where everything and I mean everything is about sex and catering to every ****in audience. Most importantly the ******ed audience who laughs at stuff I would laugh at in 5th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Have to say they did a great job creating hype.

This **** makes Strange Wilderness and Grandma's Boy look like Casablanca.

Utter dog ****.
                    If you didn't find anything funny in Grandma's Boy I don't know what to say...

Comment

Wasnt that in youtube for free?

Comment

Working...
                      X