No announcement yet.

Do You Think Anthony Joshua Stops Kevin Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    I thought Joseph Parker would stop Sherman Williams, it's kind of a similar situation here. More props to him if Joshua stops him.
    Joshua is much stronger and better skilled than Parker.

I think Joshua will KO/TKO Johnson.

Comment

British Stoppage.

Joshua will land a reasonable combination, and Terry O'Connor will jump in.

Hearn will then pronounce Joshua as the greatest heavyweight who has ever laced up a pair of gloves, and then announce he would knock Wlad out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
        Joshua is much stronger and better skilled than Parker.

I think Joshua will KO/TKO Johnson.
        Parker has shown more power so far though and against better fighters.

That said Joshua may be a one punch kinda guy but going 12 with him would not be easy

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I don't think that's going to happen. He's just fighting for a payday. He's talking a good game as he always is, but reality is he was beaten for every round vs Chisora - Not really a good sign.

He says he's in good shape. I hope he'll take AJ some rounds and hit him on the chin.
          Can't see him going 6 rounds,Johnson can't punch either,certainly not on this level.

Punch volume and variety will see the end of Johnson in record time.

Joshua is a frightening prospect,he needs guys like Johnson though to progress.for me after this fight Joshua is already ahead of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Parker has shown more power so far though and against better fighters.

That said Joshua may be a one punch kinda guy but going 12 with him would not be easy
            Joshua has faced a somewhat better quality of opposition than Parker.

He stopped a couple of tough journeymen (for example, Denis Bakhtov) while Parker struggled against Sherman Williams who is no better.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              Joshua has faced a somewhat better quality of opposition than Parker.

He stopped a couple of tough journeymen (for example, Denis Bakhtov) while Parker struggled against Sherman Williams who is no better.
              Williams is definitely more durable than Bahktov.

Also Josh was hurting Bahktov but he never dropped or seriously had him wobbled. Bahktov was being pushed back/busted up by AJ's size and strength more than anything

I think Josh's power will continue to develop but right now Parker throws crisper harder shots imo, the kind that are more likely to KO someone

Comment

Working...
              X