Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elite Athlete Workouts: Mayweather's surprising junk food diet(Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Athlete Workouts: Mayweather's surprising junk food diet(Video)

http://sports.yahoo.com/elite-athlet...r?vid=26618009

Last edited by Evil Abed; 09-14-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

This is hilarious. The man is a 34 year old child lol.

A gifted athlete, but a child.

Comment

his chef is fine

Comment

it's cuz of how hard he works- only the calorie intake from junk foods can match his output.

Comment

Only thing is they say it like he's this fast food junkie who is somehow miraculously in shape

Every fighter eats bad foods occasionally, but in light moderation.

Comment

man this **** is more interesting than 24/7

Comment

Junk food diet, my ass. His chef says that she makes him usually organic, fresh meals with a few processed foods on the side (i.e. hot dogs) so how the hell is that a junk food diet? If a boxer was eating only Pizza Hut, Burger King, McDonalds and still making weight and looking jacked then that's surprising.

Wow, his assistant is giving him a can of soda!!! WOW!!!! Look at him. Bleh.

I'd be shocked if he was drinking from a 2-liter of mountain dew while he was training.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  Junk food diet, my ass. His chef says that she makes him usually organic, fresh meals with a few processed foods on the side (i.e. hot dogs) so how the hell is that a junk food diet? If a boxer was eating only Pizza Hut, Burger King, McDonalds and still making weight and looking jacked then that's surprising.

Wow, his assistant is giving him a can of soda!!! WOW!!!! Look at him. Bleh.

I'd be shocked if he was drinking from a 2-liter of mountain dew while he was training.
                  The video title is a bit misleading.

Comment

Who says you can't eat junk food and still be a world class athlete? Look at Phelps

Comment

Working...
                    X