Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every now and again I bump this thread. Its good for a few days, get old again, re-bumped a while later.

Mike D, Sweetpea 50, Mega and El Blanco have an R&B group called "Smooth Mike Mullet And The Muskrat Lovers" and they frequently perform at the Alitalia Michelangelo Lounge in the JFK Airport.

Kev is the president of their fan club.

Comment

• Comment

• Cuauhtémoc1520 was Bringer's alt.

I know this cuz they stopped posting at the same time, and they were both Atheists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Every now and again I bump this thread. Its good for a few days, get old again, re-bumped a while later.

Mike D, Sweetpea 50, Mega and El Blanco have an R&B group called "Smooth Mike Mullet And The Muskrat Lovers" and they frequently perform at the Alitalia Michelangelo Lounge in the JFK Airport.

Kev is the president of their fan club.
          what a d*ck.

Georges has actually been sober for 7 years and is the leader of the local 12 step group down at the Alano club.

Comment

• Georges is in a B-52's tribute band. He frequently plays gay clubs in lower Manhattan and gets so inebriated he finds himself in compromising situations with other drunk compromised gay men. But it's what he enjoys :*******:

Comment

• Bostonguy weighs 400 pounds and shows up at PTA meetings wearing speedos and making loud armpit music while farting his brains out.

Comment

• Brushmyhair has a fathead poster of jim harbaugh and Tom Brady on his bedroom wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Brushmyhair has a fathead poster of jim harbaugh and Tom Brady on his bedroom wall
                  Nope. But if someone ever got me a Tom Brady poster, I would wipe my ass with it and flush that **** down the toilet.

Are their fatheads for coaches.

I would want a Woody Hayes fathead.

Comment

• They say Georges isn't faggot.

Comment

• Led is funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X