No announcement yet.

H1N1 Vaccination Conspiracy ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1N1 Vaccination Conspiracy ??

The increase in Conspiracy theories bring to light the diminishing trust people have for those entrusted with public safety and health.

Vaccine Creators Refuse to Take H1N1 Vaccine

Journalist Wayne Madsen tells Russia today scientists involved in creating previous vaccinations are telling family and friends not to take the H1N1 vaccine. Madsen also warns that the government may make the vaccination mandatory.
    H1N1 flu vaccine is a "eugenics weapon": Quebec ex-MD/conspiracy theorist

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Quebec resident Ghislaine Lanctôt, who lost her medical licence in 1997 after publishing an anti-vaccination book called Medical Mafia and now goes by the name Ghis, is capitalizing on all the news about this fall's forthcoming H1N1 flu vaccine to once again air her views.

In a pamphlet called Vaccination 101 (PDF) published late last month on her website, Ghis wrote:

"The impending massive vaccination (2009) is the direct result of a pseudo-pandemic of swine flu (A-H1N1) officially declared by the UN. The long-term ploy of the global elite is to reduce the world population to 500 millions. The new vaccines contain an extremely vicious cocktail of avian, swine and human influenza viruses."

Ghis garnered some attention from the conspiracy-theory website PrisonPlanet.com last month, which described her position as follows:

Lanctôt warns that the elite and their minions will introduce a compulsory vaccination that will contain a deadly virus and this will be used specifically as a eugenics weapon for “massive and targeted reduction of the world population.” Moreover, a pandemic will also be used to further establish martial law and a police state, according to Lanctôt, and activate concentration camps “built to accommodate the rebellious” and eventually transfer power from all nations to a single United Nations government and thus fulfill the sinister plans of the New World Order.
    hoop://www.canadianmedicinenews.com/...cs-weapon.html
    A Surge of Miscarriage Reports From Pregnant Women After Taking Swine Flu Vaccine Hits The Internet – Tell Every Pregnant Woman You Know!

Organic Health Advisor
    November 11, 2009

U.S. health authorities have made pregnant women one of the highest priority groups for getting the H1N1 swine flu vaccine, but is it actually safe for pregnant women and their babies? Well, the truth is that miscarriage reports from pregnant women who have taken the H1N1 swine flu vaccine are starting to pour in from all over the nation. Vaccines and pregnancy simply do not mix safely. In fact, the package inserts for the swine flu vaccines actually say that the safety of these vaccines for pregnant women has not been established.

What you are about to read below should shock and anger you. If they are telling us that the swine flu vaccine is not safe for children under 6 months of age, then why in the world would it be safe for pregnant women and their babies? That doesn’t make an ounce of sense, does it?
    hoop://noworldsystem.com/2009/11/15/...-h1n1-vaccine/
    Dangerous, Deadly H1N1 Vaccine Scam WHO Issues H1N1 Swine Flu Propaganda
    Reports BigPharma Is Testing 'Mock' Viruses In Vaccines

By Dr. Leonard Horowitz
    9-6-9

The World Health Organization (WHO) is spreading propaganda like the flu to convince people new, genetically engineered, live "mock" influenza viruses in vaccines are safe.

On August 6, 2009, following news that more than half the world's health professionals will refuse vaccinations this fall, the WHO issued a directive to governments to reassure people the new flu vaccines, still being tested, are "safe." A major U.S. media blitz followed featuring Barack Obama telling Americans to get vaccinated, and network broadcasts maligning vaccination opponents.

"From the White House to Oprah.com, H1N1 swine flu vaccine promoters and promotions, costing taxpayers tens of millions of dollars, are serving 'BigPharma' advancing a genocidal agenda," reports public health expert and media analyst, Dr. Leonard Horowitz. "Dismissing harmful vaccine side effects that may sicken millions of people following injections of immune-system intoxicating chemicals, heavy metals, viral proteins, and foreign genetic materials reflects gross criminal malfeasance," he says.

A WHO expert committee defended its global vaccination program writing, "Special safety issues will inevitably arise . . . when vaccine is administered on a massive scale," but "manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called 'mock-up' vaccine."

Mock-up vaccines are made from live genetically-engineered viruses that spread like the flu after injection. So the threatening pandemic may include genetic parts, and whole new viruses, from these new laboratory produced pathogens.

"Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus," the WHO wrote.

"For all we know, deadly avian and Spanish flu viruses unearthed by vaccine companies is 'mocked-up' in these vaccines," Dr. Horowitz commented. "You literally need 'national security clearance' to get the full ingredients list."

This "mock-up" ingredient is being used, WHO officials explained, to "greatly expedite regulatory approval" of the vaccines that will not be tested for long-term side effects, including cancer and autoimmune diseases, since millions of people are urged to receive the vaccines by fall.

"In other words," Dr. Horowitz explains, "Rockefeller family holdings that analysts call 'BigPharma' have activated Rupert Murdoch's media to get people inoculated, intoxicated, and exterminated."

Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard University trained emerging diseases expert and world-leading critic of drug industry-influenced government cites NBC's Dateline as proof.

h00p://www.rense.com/general87/scam.htm

Six Swine Flu Vaccine Deaths and Hundreds of Debilitating H1N1 Vaccine Side Effects

swineflu9_thumbLittle is known about the side effects of the brand new swine flu vaccine. Here in North America, vaccinations have only recently gotten underway. Many Europeans, however, have already received the vaccine, because the approval process for the vaccine was speedier in many European countries compared to Canada and the US. So one must look to the Europeans to see what potential side effects one can expect if one is considering the vaccination.

There have been 6 deaths so far linked to the swine flu vaccine. On October 20 The Budapest Times reported that a 64-year-old Hungarian woman died 2 days after receiving the H1N1 vaccine. She had chronic but mild heart disease.

Swedish flagThere have been 5 deaths linked to the swine flu vaccine in Sweden, according to the Swedish paper The Local. The first deaths were first reported by Swedish paper the Aftonbladet on October 22nd: a 50-year old man with serious heart problems and a 65-year-old woman died shortly after receiving the swine flu vaccination. Further deaths were reported by a few Swedish news sources, including DN.se, last Friday October 24th: A 74-year old woman died 4 days after receiving the swine flu vaccination and a 90-year old woman also died a few days after receiving the vaccine. Edit: On October 27th another death was reported in the Aftonbladet. I will post more information once I can find an English translation. It is worth noting that more Swedish people have been killed by the swine flu vaccine than by the actual swine flu, since only 2 swine flu deaths have been confirmed so far in Sweden compared with 5 deaths in Sweden from the vaccine.
    h00p://littlemountainhomeopathy.word...ffects-so-far/

yes....

this is correct

Comment

Something just didn't feel right about those mandatory TB shots we were given as children in order to be accepted into public school.

I know what a shot feels like, I still remember that shot.

Why?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Something just didn't feel right about those mandatory TB shots we were given as children in order to be accepted into public school.

I know what a shot feels like, I still remember that shot.

Why?
        I've been lucky - I have a medical condition {severe allergies} that prevents me from getting any kind of vaccination. I wasn't even vaccinated for school as a kid. {Everybody I've ever met in the states have that mark on their arm, deltoid area, from the vaccine they got} I never got one and don't intend to start now.

Especially since all this crap I'm discovering - How vaccines are made and the unreported\under reported side effects.

Comment

This looked fishy from the day I caught wind of it. The vaccine will end up being worse then Swine Flu.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            I've been lucky - I have a medical condition {severe allergies} that prevents me from getting any kind of vaccination. I wasn't even vaccinated for school as a kid. {Everybody I've ever met in the states have that mark on their arm, deltoid area, from the vaccine they got} I never got one and don't intend to start now.

Especially since all this crap I'm discovering - How vaccines are made and the unreported\under reported side effects.
            I kid you not in that I felt a systemic change if you will after that shot.

Something just didn't feel right and it's remarkable I can even recall a shot that took place fifteen plus years back.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Journalist Wayne Madsen...
              And your post falls apart.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                And your post falls apart.
                lol ......... That's why you always quote several sources.

Wayne Madsen Biography:

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and syndicated columnist. He has written for The Village Voice, The Progressive, Counterpunch, Online Journal, CorpWatch, Multinational Monitor, News Insider, In These Times, and The American Conservative. His columns have appeared in The Miami Herald, Houston Chronicle, Philadelphia Inquirer, Columbus Dispatch, Sacramento Bee, and Atlanta Journal-Constitution, among others.

Madsen is the author of The Handbook of Personal Data Protection (London: Macmillan, 1992), an acclaimed reference book on international data protection law; Genocide and Covert Operations in Africa 1993-1999 (Edwin Mellen Press, 1999); co-author of America's Nightmare: The Presidency of George Bush II (Dandelion, 2003); author of Jaded Tasks: Big Oil, Black Ops & Brass Plates and Overthrow a Fascist Regime on $15 a Day.

Madsen is a regular contributor on Russia Today. He has been a frequent political and national security commentator on Fox News and has also appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, and MS-NBC. Madsen has taken on Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity on their television shows. He has been invited to testifty as a witness before the US House of Representatives, the UN Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and an terrorism investigation panel of the French government.

Madsen has some twenty years experience in security issues. As a U.S. Naval Officer, he managed one of the first computer security programs for the U.S. Navy. He subsequently worked for the National Security Agency, the Naval Data Automation Command, Department of State, RCA Corporation, and Computer Sciences Corporation. Madsen was a Senior Fellow for the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), a privacy public advocacy organization.

Madsen is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), Association for Intelligence Officers (AFIO), and the National Press Club.
                Last edited by arraamis; 03-05-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

What else is wrong with the first post in this topic?

Ah yes:

Dangerous, Deadly H1N1 Vaccine Scam WHO Issues H1N1 Swine Flu Propaganda
                  Reports BigPharma Is Testing 'Mock' Viruses In Vaccines
                  By Dr. Leonard Horowitz
                  Ooh...

H1N1 flu vaccine is a "eugenics weapon": Quebec ex-MD/conspiracy theorist

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Quebec resident Ghislaine Lanctôt, who lost her medical licence in 1997...
                  Aah...

Six Swine Flu Vaccine Deaths and Hundreds of Debilitating H1N1 Vaccine Side Effects
                  Eeeh...

So you have Wayne "Time zones, what time zones?" Madsen, Leonard "AIDS is a bioweapon aimed at wiping out black people" Horowitz and a French Canadian moonbat who was banned from practising medicine because of her dangerous moon-battery. And some stats.

Six deaths. Several hundred cases of severe side effects (including one very well publicised case of distonia that turned out to be... well, not distonia). How many vaccines were given? Well over 100 million. The rate of adverse reaction was 1:10,000 doses and only 5% of those were serious. So you're looking at one serious reaction every 200,000 doses. A much safer record than most medical treatments.

And before you start with the "I don't want to be that one in 200,000", so you're happy to be the one in a hundred that died of the flu?

I've been lucky - I have a medical condition {severe allergies} that prevents me from getting any kind of vaccination.
                  If the aim of vaccines was (as the woo-crowd claims) some sort of genocide why would we exept people who are allergic?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    lol ......... That's why you always quote several sources.

Wayne Madsen Biography:

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and syndicated columnist. He has written for The Village Voice, The Progressive, Counterpunch, Online Journal, CorpWatch, Multinational Monitor, News Insider, In These Times, and The American Conservative. His columns have appeared in The Miami Herald, Houston Chronicle, Philadelphia Inquirer, Columbus Dispatch, Sacramento Bee, and Atlanta Journal-Constitution, among others.

Madsen is the author of The Handbook of Personal Data Protection (London: Macmillan, 1992), an acclaimed reference book on international data protection law; Genocide and Covert Operations in Africa 1993-1999 (Edwin Mellen Press, 1999); co-author of America's Nightmare: The Presidency of George Bush II (Dandelion, 2003); author of Jaded Tasks: Big Oil, Black Ops & Brass Plates and Overthrow a Fascist Regime on $15 a Day.

Madsen is a regular contributor on Russia Today. He has been a frequent political and national security commentator on Fox News and has also appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, and MS-NBC. Madsen has taken on Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity on their television shows. He has been invited to testifty as a witness before the US House of Representatives, the UN Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and an terrorism investigation panel of the French government.

Madsen has some twenty years experience in security issues. As a U.S. Naval Officer, he managed one of the first computer security programs for the U.S. Navy. He subsequently worked for the National Security Agency, the Naval Data Automation Command, Department of State, RCA Corporation, and Computer Sciences Corporation. Madsen was a Senior Fellow for the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), a privacy public advocacy organization.

Madsen is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), Association for Intelligence Officers (AFIO), and the National Press Club.
                    Madsen claimed that George W Bush's Thanksgiving dinner in Iraq was held in the morning and not the evening. Then it was pointed out to him that there is a time difference from the US to Iraq. He continued to maintain that the Secret Services held Thanksgiving dinner in the morning for nefarious purposes known only to an inner elite of something or other. He also claims that Obama is not really American. In fact he has his hands over just about every neo-libertarian moonbat **** you can name.

Horowitz is another one who has found a lucrative role in producing bull**** theories which are lapped up by extremists like Nation of Islam. And Lanctot produced a pamphlet extolling the pretend dangers of vaccines which led to her being struck off as a physician.

Of course her findings were backed up by comprehensive research and published in a technical medical journal. Weren't they? Surely? Of course they weren't!

Comment

Working...
                    X