Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fight is more exciting Cotto/Clottey or Floyd/Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to both but probably Mayweather/Marquez more since I will have my family over and we will make some bomb arse food. This weekend is looking amazing though with about 4 televised cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      I think the competiveness of the Cotto-Clottey fight is exaggerated. Clottey will come to go into a shell like he has in all of his fights and Cotto will win it going away. What do people see in Clottey that make them think he's an elite fighter? A lot of people are probably taking it as me sticking to my guns so I won't have to give Cotto much credit for the victory. But when you struggle with guys like Felix Flores and Shamone Alvarez on VS you're not an elite fighter. I'm more interested in the fight between Floyd and JMM even though I don't really like Mayweather.
      I only saw parts on the Alvarez fight, but Clottey was winning the fight easily. How was he struggling? Can you provide a link to the Flores fight?

Comment

I really want to see Cotto smash up Clottey, a little payback for Chico Corrales.

Comment

floyd/marquez is world championship boxing material... while cotto/clottey should be ppv..

Comment

cotto and clottey because they both come to fight...not like mayweather who runs all day.....i wont give mayweather the respect until i see him FIGHT 12 straight rounds

Comment

obviously, cotto-clottey would be more exciting

Comment

Cotto vs Clottey is a fight fans fight.

Floyd vs JMM is for the casuals/Mayweather huggers to fawn over Floyd being "back". I hate saying that cos JMM is a class act but he's a pawn in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by prorican21 View Post
                  cotto and clottey because they both come to fight...not like mayweather who runs all day.....i wont give mayweather the respect until i see him FIGHT 12 straight rounds

You know somebody doesn't have far to go to get him, the ring is only 20 square feet.

If they can't catch him in that limited, confined space, what good are they ?

Comment

Originally posted by multivitamins View Post
                    Which Fight is more exciting Cotto/Clottey or Floyd/Marquez?

Cotto/Clottey for me. I doubt if Cotto can hurt Clottey.
                    cotto/clottey will be more exciting but mayweather/marquez will be fought at a higher skill level.

Comment

Working...
                    X