Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Respects Nike's Drop: A lot of People Alarmed By Truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering 1 out 3 women in the Phillipines has a penis his bigotry is a little laughable. Bible thumping ****** knows little about science as well. ****sexuality is rampant throughout nature. I guess we can call this the "Marquez effect"

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
      Considering 1 out 3 women in the Phillipines has a penis his bigotry is a little laughable. Bible thumping ****** knows little about science as well. ****sexuality is rampant throughout nature. I guess we can call this the "Marquez effect"
      "Considering 1 out 3 women in the Phillipines has a penis.."

can you show proof of the above? or just trying to be smart?

Comment

In response Pac should have one more fight and beat the **** out of Orlando Cruz while wearing reebok. First hate crime televised on PPV.

Comment

Stick to your guns, Pacquiao.

We have to draw the line at some point with all these alternative lifestyles. Before you know it bestiality and pedophilia will be acceptable too if we don't set firm boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            "Considering 1 out 3 women in the Phillipines has a penis.."

can you show proof of the above? or just trying to be smart?
            he can't. coz he's dumb.

but what i do know is among the races, blacks has the biggest gay percentage population in the US.

Comment

The gay movement world wide is extremely powerful and they are a protected species , Manny WILL be KOed by them for his comments he is not very smart at all !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                The gay movement world wide is extremely powerful and they are a protected species , Manny WILL be KOed by them for his comments he is not very smart at all !
                He already is on the ropes. The gay community is challenging him to keep coming and he did by posting an instagram quote...then quickly erased it.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  The heart is desperately wicked and who can know it !??!

Almighty God knows it !!!

Man has changed the truth of GOD into a LIE and worshiped and served humanism over God !!

Man has turned from the natural use of the woman and turned to men, men with men that makes zero sense !! A man that chooses to have sex with a man is found in wicked Idolatry !!!

I do NOT believe that queers have the right to tell me what is what and destroy the moral fiber of my US of A !!!
                  Ok pious man, I have to say to you with tremendous confidence that you have never have any direct knowledge of the existence or not of what we call "god" !!!!!

And so your thought is only built from cheap internal mental understanding inherited from your poor intellectual background. Not more... (unfortunately...)

So if you want to progress (in the real life... not here...) try to be aware of your limitation and be humble... Always assumes that you don't have the vision of the totality of the picture... That's would be a good beginning...

In that way you will begin to mime the attitude of your lord !!!

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    HAHAHAHA

Pac is going down swinging, you have to love it!

Comment

• Hoping that one of his kids is a ****sexual so Pac can get this BS view shoved right up his arse...

Comment

Working...
                      X