Merry Christmas from bsdblood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas from bsdblood

Because I was here.
    Last edited by badblood; 12-25-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Hahaha, Merry Christmas anyway.

Comment

Merry Christmas old timer

Comment

It's amazing how time rolls on and people don't know these old posters.

For the benefit of the newer members of the forum, then I was here when BadBlood was a regular and can give you a bit of insight into his character.

He was a ****.

Comment

Tony was worse

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
              Tony was worse
              Tony Blitz? Christ, what a child.

95% of his "humour" from Google search, and I remember he once started a poll about which was the best "team" - Team Fancy or Team Classic.

I assumed - naively - that it was just a bit of fun. But when he was losing the poll, he was pming me abuse like I'd ****ed his mum. Infantile.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

For the benefit of the newer members of the forum, then I was here when BadBlood was a regular and can give you a bit of insight into his character.

He was a ****.

Comment

He was a ****.

Comment

it's amazing how time rolls on and people don't know these old posters.

For the benefit of the newer members of the forum, then i was here when badblood was a regular and can give you a bit of insight into his character.

He was a ****.
                    lol...........

Comment

Working...
                    X