Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can judge a man by

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But seriously I have way too many shoes to post. I have like 3-5 brown pair, and 3 black pair depending on what suit I wear.

I don't wear a watch, but I have a nice pocket watch from the 1800's that is a family heirloom.

My wallet is this cheap 10-dollar joint made from recycled material that feels and looks really cool.

Comment

I dont judge men.

Comment

Footwear. Monday through Friday from 0400-1800(and whenever I have duty on the weekend)

Wallet. Everyday of the week.

Watch(s)

Comment

LMAO @ dress shoes. Dudes seriously wear dress shoes on the daily? Its all relative what you do and where you live, but dress shoes? Come on, I dont work in no high rise..

Comment

If Im just chillin on the weekend, or hangin out with my potnas. Im wearing any number of these. J's or Ree's

If me and Mrs. Chief are goin out, but its not semi-formal i.e. Out to eat at Chuys.

If we are going somewhere that requires slacks. Then its these:

Cant pigeon hole yourself, by just wearing one thing. As a grown man, you have to be versatile, and dress for the occasion.

Comment

Matter of Fact. I will getting these later this month when they drop.

Comment

Working...
              X