No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Heads Into Trout Bout With Tunnel Vision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Heads Into Trout Bout With Tunnel Vision

Once upon a time, you couldn’t get Miguel Cotto to offer more than “I fight who they put in front of me” whenever the question surfaced of what awaited his future.

These days, Cotto doesn’t even care about the fighter in from of him.

“I am not thinking about Austin Trout. I’m thinking about myself,” Cotto emphatically stated when asked what he’s expecting from his next opponent. “I put myself through a tough training camp and am ready for whatever he brings to the ring on December 1.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

aka quitter vision

Comment

I want Cotto to punish Trout.

Comment

Sparkman likes how Miguel Cotto always talks in the third person perspective. Sparkman has noticed this in television interviews and articles on him. Sparkman likes this a lot.

Comment

cotto dont seem that smart so I think he always in tunnel vision mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            cotto dont seem that smart so i think he always in tunnel vision mode ya know dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              Sparkman likes how Miguel Cotto always talks in the third person perspective. Sparkman has noticed this in television interviews and articles on him. Sparkman likes this a lot.
              I hardly think that can be levelled at Cotto specifically, they all do it. There should be a blanket ban on it though, it's really annoying. It should be up there with PEDs and hand wraps in terms of unacceptable behaviour.

That said, really hoping for a dominant display from my man Cotto on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Cotto made lots of investments in PR... not only he has a promotional company, he also has gas stations all over & apartments... sounds like he is pretty smart to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
                  Cotto made lots of investments in PR... not only he has a promotional company, he also has gas stations all over & apartments... sounds like he is pretty smart to me.
                  Does he have his own line of soft drinks?

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    cotto dont seem that smart so i think he always in tunnel vision mode ya know dawg
                    I do think he's doing very well. He has a pretty big real estate company with many good properties. He also has gas stations, promotional company and contracts with Ecko and Everlast. He also has a good managerial team for his business. His father used to be the head of that managerial team.

Comment

Working...
                    X