No announcement yet.

The lakers will win it all next year imma tell you how

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    someone is getting howard whether this year or next.

he's not staying.

he stated , "i want to stay in orlando as long as they can get me teammates to help contend"

orlando is like $30-40 million over the cap.

they can't get anyone aside from mid level exceptions and minimum contracts.

unlike other teams over the cap , they don't have any trade pieces or picks either.
    Ahh,Thanks

So let's see, we trade Bynum and odom for Howard or wassup?

Comment

You suckas better shut up before you get swept again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        You suckas better shut up before you get swept again!

Comment

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
          Ahh,Thanks

So let's see, we trade Bynum and odom for Howard or wassup?

i really hate including LO in that deal...i'd like to have Brandon Bass in return just to throw another 4 on the bench

but right now, that rumor of Love + the #2pick for Pau is picking up steam...i dont like that one

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              I think Bynum-Pau or Pau-Odom would be enough but I don't see the Lakers giving up that much. Might be hard to make the deal match up with the cap too, Magic got a lot of overpaid players and so do the Lakers. If the Magic are looking for vets, the Lakers have a good shot but I think they might be looking for younger pieces if they're gonna trade Dwight.

As a Magic fan, I just hope Dwight doesn't play games like LeBrick did and just tells them straight up if he wants to stay or go. So they don't end up like the Cavs.

Trade Dwight Howard to the Bucks!
              lakers will have to if they want howard.

either a really good deal like bynum-pau or odom-bynum combo.

OR.......

they give them bynum BUT have to eat arenas or hedo's AWFUL contract.

making salaries match up won't be a problem.

you know the lakers. they'll sign some dude to a 1-year contract and pay him just to use for trade.

that's what they did for the pau trade. they gave a retired player some money to sign for a year to add to the deals and they gave memphis money to pay for it.

lakers always exploit the system.

remember vlade divac's 2nd run with the lakers?

vlade "retires" and lakers free up his guaranteed contract from the cap space.

how of how did they get vlade to give up all that money?

oh that's right.....what did vlade do afterwards? he was a "talent scout" for the lakers in his home country of serbia and getting paid a ton of money as just a minor "scout"

hmmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i really hate including LO in that deal...i'd like to have Brandon Bass in return just to throw another 4 on the bench

but right now, that rumor of Love + the #2pick for Pau is picking up steam...i dont like that one
                that's bull****.

some agent or front office guy is spreading that rumor.

pau can do everything love does.

except pau is taller , bigger and more skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post

Comment

pau to minnesota for love and #2 pick.

then send love and the #2 pick to new orleads for paul.

send bynum and odom to orlando for dwight.

now you have dwight , paul , kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Bass and Howard for Bynum and Odom is NOT happening, maybe that could work for Howard alone but Bass is one of the few cheap players the Magic have who produces. His numbers aren't that great but Bass plays hard on both ends of the court and can put up decent scoring numbers if given the ball enough. I don't think the Magic would just throw him in as a filler.

If I was GM of the Magics, there's no way I get rid of Dwight without also making a team take Hedo or Arenas too. Arenas preferably.
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 06-20-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X