No announcement yet.

So who punches harder? Pac or Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who punches harder? Pac or Mosley?

I said all the long their power is basically equal, what do you think now post fight?

Shane "I've never been hit with punches like that before"
    Pacquiao
    25.00%
    Mosley
    68.75%
    I don't know, too close
    6.25%

Mosley,the problem though is it's like a train without a track to arrive on.

Comment

Mosley cracked Margarito's chin, Pac hit him with over twice the amount of punches and couldn't do the job.

Comment

It's not even debatable, Mosley. Lucky for Pacquiao he has that youth that allows him to throw all those punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
          Mosley cracked Margarito's chin, Pac hit him with over twice the amount of punches and couldn't do the job.
          Mosley is bigger and stronger than Pac and was able to lean on him, wrestle him to the ropes and throw all his weight behind his punches. Margarito was more mentally drained and exhausted vs Mosley than vs Pac who allowed Margarito to come forward and instead hit him while backing up with combinations of punches.

They fought each other and Pac seemed the heavier puncher and Cotto also said Pacquiao hits as hard as Shane.

Comment

I would say Manny. Mosley has never been a massive puncher at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Really? Who has Pacquiao actually KO'd at WW?

Comment

I'd rather get hit by Shane then Manny.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe Shane has more thud in his shots but Manny's come at you so fast it makes it more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post

Shane WAS a much (and i mean much) harder puncher than Manny at 147. The reason he isn't anymore is simple.....he can no longer pull the trigger. When you can't do that you have no power unless you're hitting a heavy bag, and even then watching him work it in the lead up to this fight and the fight with Floyd also there was no snap in his punches (even though they may have been heavy, there was zero snap and crispness)

ODLH at WW was aslo a much harder puncher than Manny. It's all relative....when you're close to 40 and almost shot punches you CAN NO LONGER SEE are going to hurt.

If i recall Shane gave a sparring partner (Zac Padilla) brain damage from a blow with 18oz gloves on.......

Comment

Working...
                    X