No announcement yet.

Ivan Morales is the next great Bantamweight champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivan Morales is the next great Bantamweight champion

16-0 with 11 knockouts. Has the same style his older brother Erik had when he was young. Dudes a f**king great prospect. His first fight in the US will be in March on the undercard of the Morales-Garcia bout. If you haven't checked him out, all his fights are on youtube. Kids a beast.

All his fights are on youtube. Check him out

I hope so....

Comment

Saw his last fight here in Tijuana. Dude's a ****ing humble kid he gave me free tickets to his fight. Met him, and his brother Diego at their Zona Norte gym. I really had to walk through those streets with my fists clinched. Horrible, horrible hood. The worst one in TJ. Cahuila y 5to. It's funny. That famous gym is in the corner of a ****ty grocery store on the second floor. Eriks mercedez was parked in the corner but I didn't get a chance to say hello.

Comment

I like seeing his left hand to the body. That was my most frequently thrown punch in boxing

Comment

He has a great future. Already showing great skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Mourinho View Post
            Saw his last fight here in Tijuana. Dude's a ****ing humble kid he gave me free tickets to his fight. Met him, and his brother Diego at their Zona Norte gym. I really had to walk through those streets with my fists clinched. Horrible, horrible hood. The worst one in TJ. Cahuila y 5to. It's funny. That famous gym is in the corner of a ****ty grocery store on the second floor. Eriks mercedez was parked in the corner but I didn't get a chance to say hello.
            Nothing to do with this thread but in no way shape or form is that the worst hood in tj

Comment

Ummmmm.... yes it is. I've lived here all my life and it's the worst hood and I don't need some Chicano telling me otherwise. You swear La Liber, la postal, el murua, la cacho, or el soler are worse. ******s these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mourinho View Post
                Ummmmm.... yes it is. I've lived here all my life and it's the worst hood and I don't need some Chicano telling me otherwise. You swear La Liber, la postal, el murua, la cacho, or el soler are worse. ******s these days.
                One how long you've been living in Tijuana and 2 wtf you get tge idea that im chicano

Comment

he will b a world champion for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
                    One how long you've been living in Tijuana and 2 wtf you get tge idea that im chicano
                    Since I was ****ing 3 weeks old that's when I started living here. Well you obviously don't know **** because anyone that knows about Tijuana knows that Cahuila y Zona Norte is the worst ****ing hood

Comment

Working...
                    X