Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources in manila said he chose Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources in manila said he chose Cotto.

according to some in manila Champion Manny Pacquiao will face for a second time the Puerto Rican Star Miguel Cotto in a Rematch. Mayweather Fight will go by the end of November.

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    according to some in manila Champion Manny Pacquiao will face for a second time the Puerto Rican Star Miguel Cotto in a Rematch. Mayweather Fight will go by the end of November.
    Please. That fight ain't happening. Period. And we know why. Hell in November that will say that Manny's cut needs to heal for another 12 months.

Comment

Didn't Arum say that picking a date to fight was nonsense without negotiations?

Comment

i won't be buying it. I hope Golden Boy and Floyd outbid Arum for Cotto to fight Mayweather and make the DUCKS look like bigger cowards than they already do.

This shidt is so old....blah.

Comment

floyd will come out of jail in september (or a bit earlier). only fools believe he will fight pac 2 months later.

moved to may 2013

Comment

so they will sell this fight based on "we'll fight Mayweather in Novemeber!" LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              so they will sell this fight based on "we'll fight Mayweather in Novemeber!" LMAO.

Comment

i'd say i'm close to as neutral as one might be in the mayweather and pacquiao war.

i'll even say that until his recent selection of a miguel cotto rematch, i used to look forward to a manny pacquiao fights a bit more than those of floyd mayweather.

it's my opinion that whoever is making the decisions (either manny, or arum directly or indirectly [making one deal more appealing, likely]) is ducking floyd mayweather

i'm guessing it's arum

i'd be legitimately shocked if the fight wasn't going down because manny simply wasnt willing to fight floyd mayweather.

top rank and arum, either with or without the consent of pacquiao, are surely to blame for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  *******s will eat it up. "Fraud better not run in November!"

Comment

this better happen @ 154 or it will be another joke fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X